“Great little pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Sands End

The Sands End
Reserve with OpenTable
The Sands End is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,843 of 22,376 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$39 - US$67
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to the Sands End Pub and Kitchen where we bring a slice of the countryside to a small corner of South West London. With seasonal food and real ales served among friendly locals enjoying our famous scotch eggs with their dogs lazing at their feet, The Sands End is the perfect location for a great meal and a few drinks. Please contact us if you have any questions or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in tune with all our latest news. See you soon!
Cairns, Australia
“Great little pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We visited Sands End with a London based friend when visiting from Australia. We loved the food and services at this out of the way gastro pub. Food and interesting, well executed and very tasty with lots of local produce. Service is professional and friendly. Well worth going out of your way to get to this pub.

Visited March 2014

“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

I love the sands end!
Excellent value for money specially with the set lunch menu.
Food is always good...
But let down sometimes by the service. Not a big deal
All in all is a good place to enjoy good food in a relax "pubby" atmosphere.

London, United Kingdom
“Delectable food, keeps me coming back for more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

I've eaten at this gastropub about 6 or 7 times now in the past few months and it is truly worth it. The food is incredible. Although everything I've had here has been outstanding, I would highly recommend the pigeon, grouse, or any kind of game they serve. It is done amazingly well, perfectly cooked and seasoned. When it gets to be a little too busy, it can be hard to hear your dining partner and sometimes hard to be spotted by the server as well. It is a beautiful pub, and while the prices are a little steep, it doesn't stop me from going back as often as I can!

• Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Good food, service and atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

I really like this pub, the food is great especailly the scotch eggs and bar snacks. Relaxing environment and one of my favourite pubs in Fulham.

Visited January 2014
“DELICIOUS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

Wow, I enjoyed my meal so much and at great value too. Seriously the best gnocchi followed by bread and butter pudding ever - if only I didn't live so far away, I'd be back tomorrow to try more dishes on the menu! Although I liked what I had so much, I'd probably order it all over again! 13 of us went for lunch yesterday and every one of us really enjoyed our meals. Good service too.

• Visited February 2014