“Absolutely unbelievable pub meal!”
Review of The Sands End

The Sands End
Reserve with OpenTable
The Sands End is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,709 of 23,009 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$39 - US$68
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Sands End Pub and Kitchen where we bring a slice of the countryside to a small corner of South West London. With seasonal food and real ales served among friendly locals enjoying our famous scotch eggs with their dogs lazing at their feet, The Sands End is the perfect location for a great meal and a few drinks. Please contact us if you have any questions or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in tune with all our latest news. See you soon!
melbourne
“Absolutely unbelievable pub meal!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

This is five star restaurant dining in a side street locale .
We had a meal here that would rate highly anywhere in the world. Menu extensive, varied, interesting.
Staff excellent, food beautiful.

London, United Kingdom
“Great food in a random place”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This restaurant is one of those restaurants that are good but not full of tourists or people in the queue, not in the main street, etc. Those places that few people know but are really good. Menu of the day for lunch is an affordable option of 16 pounds (3 courses). The food is home made, fresh ingredients. Mains are not too big but extremely tasty. Go to the restaurant for a nice meal and a couple of drinks. Don't expect any fancy decoration, big parties, etc.

“Heaven on earth”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I must admit that I am not a very adventurous diner and I normally stick to the things I know, luckily my gastronomically advanced friends convinced me to try a whole lot of new dishes and now I am a believer. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that on Wednesday 13 August 2014 I ate the best food I have ever eaten in my 42 years on this planet. We sampled the foie gras, the steak tartar with crispy focaccia, flame grilled mackerel, underblade fillet of beef, roast cornish hake with 'nduja risotto, grilled plaice and the list goes on. Every one seemed more delicious than the last. On top of all that, the staff were wonderfully friendly and the atmosphere was cheerful and cosy. Favourite restaurant of all time!

Bucks
“An unexpected oasis”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Went on recommendation. Unexpectedly near to Imperial Wharf. Menu was good, nice choices. Portion size was well judged, particularly the prix fixe. Bread was amazing.

Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

In a leafy area if Fulham I discovered a culinary gem in the Sands End pub & dining room. I cannot find enough superlatives for this pub, if you can call it that. The food is incredible led by the amazingly friendly and talented chef, Oliver Marlow. The staff are effortlessly professional and friendly and there's always a superb atmosphere. Don't hesitate to book in!!

• Visited July 2014