3,891 results
All reviews champagne bar masonic temple george pub great eastern hotel free soft drinks king room brick lane train station restaurants and bars reception area checking in modern hotel west end minibar spitalfields gym plumbing
Reviewed 22 September 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Andaz during the Olympics. It was my first stay at the hotel. I was pleasantly surprised to find an elegant hotel with spacious rooms and flawless service. There is an array of restaurants to choose from, top of the line gym and usual Andaz amenities like free coffee/tea and fruits. The three spinning machines at the gym was the last drop. I am a huge spinning fan and Andaz Liverpool is one of the few hotels to caters to people with rather demanding tastes like mine. I will be going back to Andaz for sure.

Date of stay: August 2012
AndazLiverpoolStreet, General Manager at Andaz London Liverpool Street, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I am so pleased you enjoyed your first Andaz experience with us during the Olympics and most importantly that you were impressed by the level of service provided by our fantastic staff. Thanks again and on behalf of the whole Andaz Team, I look forward to welcoming you back to Andaz Liverpool Street very soon. Best, Arnaud

Reviewed 21 September 2012

Pluses: decent value for the money. Everything but booze in the mini-bar is free, as is the health club (decent weights plus with steam sauna). For Gold Passport members, internet service is free too.

Minuses:the hotel was formerly an insane asylum, so the interior rooms have viewes of - a former insane asylum. Plus, they're noisy, as the concrete building funnels sound up through the interior. Rooms are spacious, but very sparsely furnished. No coffee make in the room, must go to the lobby for a (free) coffee.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank intlbnkr
Reviewed 20 September 2012

I don't expect much from a city centre hotel in terms of friendliness, helpfulness etc. especially in London, but the Andaz was a refreshing change. Cool and funky in design with lovely staff who were pleasant, friendly, efficient and helpful. LOVED my brief stay there. We were at a wedding in the hotel: the food was fantastic and the staff in particular were great. Perhaps that was because they spotted me as a canape-lover and kept feeding me, but they were always on hand to top up wine etc. Breakfast was fab (everything you could want, including perfect fresh orange juice) and I can't think of anything bad to say. Oh, and it's near Spitalfields Market too - perfect!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
AndazLiverpoolStreet, General Manager at Andaz London Liverpool Street, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

Thank you so much for choosing to stay here at Andaz Liverpool Street for the wedding you recently attended. I am delighted to read you had such an enjoyable stay with us and most importantly that you were impressed by the level of service our amazing team provided who I will make sure to pass your review to. I’m so pleased you enjoyed the location too. Thanks again and I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Andaz Liverpool Street very soon. Best, Arnaud

Reviewed 20 September 2012

We had a great stay at the Andaz Liverpool Street Hotel this month. The staff was very helpful, courteous and friendly throughout our stay . We can't think of any better experience we have ever had anywhere.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. I am thrilled you enjoyed your long weekend with us. On behalf of the whole Andaz Team, I look forward to welcoming you back to Andaz Liverpool Street very soon. Best, Arnaud.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

My colleague and I had business at Lloyds and found this hotel. It is really a great property. It is in some historic buildings that have been renovated. It is very modern inside (think the W concept). They don't have a check in desk, but rather the personnel meet you at the door with Ipads. We flew from the states, so we arrived early. Yet, they let us go straight to our rooms. The rooms are small, but very well appointed. The shower was great. One of the really cool things is they don't nickel and dime you. The internet was included as were all snacks and drinks in the mini-bar (except alcohol). The hotel has 5 restaurants including a seafood place, a pub and a champaign bar. We were only there two nights and on our second night, one of the managers of one of the restaurants took great care of us. One of the secrets to this hotel is they have a Masonic temple that is hidden in the back. They found it while doing construction. It is not open generally to the public. THe manager took us back to it and it was fascinating. The service at this hotel is top notch. I highly recommend this to anyone heading to London especially if you are in the Loyds distrcit. The Liverpool St. station is right next door, so very convenient to the tube.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the fantastic comments following your recent stay with us. I am really pleased to read you liked the Andaz concept which is indeed so much more personal and unique. Thank you for the great feedback on our wonderful Andaz Team which I’ll make sure to pass on to them. Thanks again and I look forward to welcoming you back to Andaz Liverpool Street in the near future. Best, Arnaud