“Yuck!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I ordered the red curry and the Thai calamari. The calamari was cold and rubbery and the curry was easily the worst curry I have ever had--it was so salty that I could not eat it! The plain rice was the only edible thing. The delivery man didn't have change and he said he would be right back --he came back three hours later and by that time I was already in bed. I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

We ate at Thai Boys on a Tuesday night after it being recommended. The service was very slow to the point of ridiculous and our meals were not what we ordered. They seemed very short staffed but taking down 2 incorrect orders out of 4 is unacceptable. Overall it took one 1 1/2 hours to get our meals.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I will start by saying that the food was pretty good, although the chicken satay starter hadn't been reheated thoroughly and was only luke warm. Portion sizes were good, and flavours good too. A few dishes on the menu I've not seen before in Thai restaurants.

Now to the bad .. I'd read a few previous reviews complaining about excessive service and delivery times. So I decided that I would order a take away instead, and that way not waste my time hanging around waiting in the restaurant. I called to place my order, and was told the food would be ready in 15 mins; about average for collection orders. However, it would seem that the restaurant doesn't really care about wasting customers' time, and decided to not even start cooking our food until we'd arrived to pick it up.

The restaurant was empty, but I decided to wait in the car as I'd parked in a restricted zone. In the end it took Boys around 50 mins from my placing the order to handing it over for collection; see a screenshot of my phone's call log chasing up my order from the car.

That was more than 30 mins that I would have happily waited at home if the restaurant had just been honest about how long it would take. Personally I don't care to give my hard earned money to people who care so little for my time.

Summary: good food, arrogant attitude towards customer service. Not the best policy for repeat business.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

I went in myself one sunday afternoon- I never eat myself but the lady waitress made me feel so welcome! I had the spicy chicken satay starter, thai basil stirfry and spring onion noodles. FANTASTIC. The food was delicious, couldnt fault the service!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

My girlfriend and I went to this Thai restaurant on Chiswick High Street, and it was quite good. The food quality and speed was very good and the service was the best I have ever experienced at a Thai restaurant. We would easily go back.