“The best Chinese restaurant in Southgate”
Review of Honeymoon

Honeymoon
Ranked #6,428 of 24,547 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$30 - US$41
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

Excellent value for money for lunch for 4 courses from £5.70--£7.00 ( soup of the day,main meal, dessert, tea or coffee ) ,I eat there every week and I have never had a bad meal. I love this place , not only the great value , but also the best service.

3  Thank Qianzi3

Reviewed 7 March 2013

I ate at Honeymoon on a cold damp night. The staff must have seen how cold I was and offered me a seat by the heater. Service was friendly, attentive and efficient from the off. The food was freshly prepared and cooked (I could see through the kitchen door), plentiful and tasty. I thought it was very good value.
My only slight gripe was that the background music could have been louder. An unusual fault I know but even though there were only 3 tables occupied the noise level was quite high. I've read a review elsewhere that suggested the tables were too close. I don't agree but the absence of much in the way of soft furnishings means that sounds do carry further than usual.

2  Thank Runner008
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Best Chinese food that I've ever had. Restaurant a tadge dated but food simply to die for.10/10. Would be nice if they delivered too!

3  Thank Jacqui14
Reviewed 2 February 2013

I always enjoy the food at this restaurant. Well cooked and tasty food. Decor reasonable. Good value.

2  Thank Micci
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Great restaurant with delicious food. The decor is a little dated but I like that. Its been going for over 40 years. Go for the Number 27 (Soft Noodle with Sliced Chicken!). I love this restaurant.

2  Thank ljpeas