“Lovely little Indian”
Review of Indian Moment

Indian Moment
Reserve with OpenTable
Indian Moment is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,186 of 22,853 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: *WINNER OF BRITISH CURRY AWARDS 2013 - BEST IN LONDON SUBURBS*I would like to believe that Indian Moment has played a role in achieving that change in the curry industry. We at Indian Moment, pioneered the use of natural instead of artificial colouring. Our chef's are hand selected to be specialists in making only fresh and organic produce. As a result of which, every dish at Indian Moment becomes unique in its essence and ultimately a signature dish.
“Lovely little Indian”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Yesterday my boyfriend and I stumbled across this beautiful little restaurant on Northcote Road. One would assume that because of it's location, it might be costly however it's very reasonably priced! In addition, the service was good and the recommendation of the wine from the waiter was very tasty. My boyfriend and I look forward to returning in the future. Thank you.

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank Maillee

“Fantastic food and service”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

A super tasty Thali which awakened all my test buds. It was superb .We will b back next week. Will recommend people for try Indian Moment.

3 Thank Trysumaiya
London, United Kingdom
“Delivery - truly awful service”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Food good, though not as good as it used to be, but the delivery service is truly appalling. Always late, always coming up with excuses, and the last two times, unapologetic,

Avoid take-away and delivery, there are much better alternatives

London, United Kingdom
“got a lot better than 4-5 years ago”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

the last time we went here, service was by 20 year old, cocky, wideboys (probably from Tooting), the menu was poor and the overall experience was a 1-2 star. fast forward to feb 2014 and this place has substantially improved. good interior decor and furniture, service attentive, lighting spot on (sorry!), better menu choice and tasty food that we ordered. table spacing just ok and background music unobtrusive. however, it has the legendary Akash Tandoori nearby which is why it has had to raise its game. i have noted other reviewers comments about price/value and disagree with them, they can't get out enough. the overall prices are standard london prices for this level of restaurant.

my only criticism would apply to every UK curry house that I have ever been into during the last 30 years. they are all missing a trick by not presenting on the drinks menu a range of bottled British real ales/beers, all of which are easily obtainable. in every curry house it is either Cobra, Kingfisher or a similar weak, unpalatable, tasteless lager - disgusting! Indian Moment is no different, unfortunately.

5 Thank richard m
London, United Kingdom
“Best Indian restaurant in London!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I stumbled across this restaurant a couple of years ago by chance, and it's become one of my favourite places to eat in London.
I've visited many times with my boyfriend (we're regulars now haha!) and we've also brought along family and friends.
I've genuinely loved everything I've tried, especially the non-veg starter (Some of the best prawns I've ever had), the vegetarian & non-veg thali (a great opportunity to try 3 dishes at once!), the rajasthani gosht (beautiful, tender lamb) and the peshwari naan.. *mouth watering just thinking about it*
A big thank you to the lovely friendly staff too, I'm sure we will be back very soon!

4 Thank lucykamaal