“Greatly appreciated”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Along with the family yesterday evening went for a meal and as usual it was great!!! The chickens cannot be missed....
Plus the staff are great too however food crumbs is often left behind on chairs/sofas which needs to be cleaned once a customers has left the table.
Unfortunately this cleaning issue seems to happen on all Nandos branches i have been too.

2  Thank SilverS007

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We come here often and bring along family and friends also. We have never been disappointed and the staff are friendly and helpful. The atmosphere I's welcoming. The delivery service is just as good.

1  Thank Pinkerbelle13
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Me, my dad and some friends ate here lastnight, this is the first time I've ever been to nandos and I must say I won't be going back, I got the chicken butterfly in a medium peri peri, the chicken was dry, and not as hot as I was expecting, as for the sides I had the spicy rice and the chips, the chips were lovely but how can you get chips wrong?! As for the rice... Savoury rice from a packet with some peri peri sauce on it, was nice but again dry, over priced as well

1  Thank Adam J
Reviewed 21 November 2013

At 25 years old I thought it was about time I ate at Nando's after getting a lot of stick from friends that I had yet to try it.....and I now see their point!

Very enjoyable meal and the portion size was good. The staff were very friendly and swift with bringing food over.

We were at the back of the building and sat on a table for two. The only downside was there were a few other tables around us and people were walking in between tables and nearly knocking us each time they passed. Not all tables were like this however it was pretty busy when we went.

A little bit pricey for my liking however I think I would return for the gorgeous food and great staff service!

1  Thank Chrisff7
Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

I have always shied away from Nando's as I have always regarded them as expensive and I am about 35 years older than their target market. However, driven by my need for protein to satisfy my diet requirements I thought I would give them a go again and to be honest I was quietly surprised.
The service is basic at best, sit down, choose from the menu, order at the till, pick up your own cutlery and condiments and someone brings you your food when it is ready.
The restaurant is tired looking and the tables need revarnishing or replacing but the food was actually very good
The Peri-Peri nuts for appetiser were really rather nice, the chicken breast pitta with a side of spicy rice was hot, tasty and filling. The price with a bottle of water -£12.50 which I thought was pretty reasonable
I am still not their guest demographic but I can say that I now have a better opinion of the brand than maybe I had before

1  Thank MikeB1964