Glad I stayed here just one night !
My photos should be sufficiently self-explanatory and cannot lie...
Some more hints:
1) 100% advance payment, otherwise they don't even show you the room!
2) the breakfast is poor, no tablecloth, in a very small room with a few tables (had to wait 20 mins before sitting)
3) no bar/drinks/water at night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gower House Hotel is a pleasant, Bed & Breakfast hotel, offering accommodation in single, double and family rooms. All of them are en-suite rooms with private bathroom equipped with LCD TVs and tea & coffee making facilities. Wireless internet access is available in all rooms. Situated in a terrace of Georgian town houses in Bloomsbury, this listed building is typical of the architectural style of the area. We are directly opposite the famous Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, and just a short walk from the British Museum. The many shops, theatres, cinemas and restaurants of the West End are all within easy reach, as are University College Hospital, several London University college sites, and the newly built British Library. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Priceline, HRS, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Gower House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gower Hotel London