“Great food! Interesting atmosphere”
Review of As Greek as it gets - CLOSED

As Greek as it gets
Price range: US$0 - US$45
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Its been awhile since I ate here but when I went I fell in love with the finger foods and the wraps. The atmosphere was different and fun, thoroughly enjoyed me time here.

There are newer reviews for As Greek as it gets

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Friendly atmosphere, proper Greek food! Classy restaurant just two minutes walk from Earls Court station. On my last visit, tasted Mussaka accompanied by Mythos beer and traditional greek coffee at the end of my meal! An evening to remember for me and my friends.... Kindly disappointing that is closed, not easy to find again a Greek Mediterranean restaurant like this in UK.

1  Thank Michaelpapas
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I ve visited AS GREEK AS IT GETS many times in the past. The overall food experience was something to remember... All the meat dishes were so tasteful and definitely greek! I ve been in Greece many times and I would say that the quality and flavour in most dishes were better here in comparison to many restaurants in Athens or in some islands! Thanks and hope to hear news from it again!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

It's such a pity that As Greek As It Gets is not there anymore! Attempted to have a lunch there yesterday but it's closed. I can't forget this amazing Souvlaki, maybe was one of the best in my life.... even better than many souvlaki that I have eaten in the past in Greece! Also Baklava and Galaktoboureko deserts were exceptional! Hope to hear news about it soon and find out where is going to be the next one!

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Attempted to have a meal here on Sunday 4 August, this former restaurant is an empty shell. Does anyone know what happened?

8  Thank Ian G