“Delightful Evening”

Humble Grape Battersea
Ranked #83 of 23,821 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Clapham / Battersea
Description: Our wine bar serves small-plate dishes and sharing platters, which are sourced, prepared and served with the same loving care as our wines. Perfect for lining the stomach ahead of some serious wine tasting. We are an independent wine merchant and tasting event company. We import high quality boutique wines from small, family-owned vineyards. Our wines are sustainably produced and we care about delivering a high standard experience to our customers. Join us every Sunday for our Humble Roasts
Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

The service from Pippa was incredible all night. Very nice wine and tapas. Recommend to all. The ambience was ideal for the evening I wanted. The bar worked well for a big group but couples in the bar seemed to be enjoying their evenings also.

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a reviewReviews (1,255)

Reviewed 12 December 2018

I've always trusted the folks at Grape to curate my wines for delivery and this amazing wine bar is an extension of their tremendous brand built on their dedication to serving wines of high quality and great value. I'll be coming back for sure!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 12 December 2018

Great venue, friendly and knowledgeable staff, good food, excellent wine. I chose fish and enjoyed a good sized portion. Couldn't fault it!

Reviewed 10 December 2018

Visited early on a Friday evening for a glass of wine and some tapas bites.What a find,great welcome and wonderful comprehensive explanation of how the place works from Rosie,so knowledgeable and ful of enthusiasm.The bottle of Cremont was great,the bottle of Champagne was even better.The muscadet was also excellent.The food was very tasty especially the Ceviche which was first class and possibly the best I have tasted anywhere.Would recommend this place to anyone,we shall be back as soon as we can.Thankyou.

Reviewed 9 December 2018

I arranged to meet up with friends for lunch here, to catch up after almost 3 years. One friend is quite a picky eater and likes simple, straightforward foods, so I chose here for that reason.

We were shown t our table by friendly, efficient staff. (We could only get a table online at 2:00 pm but the place wasn't full. We spoke to staff and they advised phoning for a table instead of online.)

The first courses were very interesting and varied, and we all chose Sunday lunches for a main course. This was an excellent choice as the picky eater cleared the plate completely! The food was excellent and really tasty. I wished I hadn't had a first course as I couldn't quite finish the main!

Nice place, great staff and excellent food. Would certainly go back there again.

Date of visit: October 2018