“Came back for the summer - A great way to spend the day!”

Humble Grape Battersea
Ranked #83 of 23,821 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Clapham / Battersea
Description: Our wine bar serves small-plate dishes and sharing platters, which are sourced, prepared and served with the same loving care as our wines. Perfect for lining the stomach ahead of some serious wine tasting. We are an independent wine merchant and tasting event company. We import high quality boutique wines from small, family-owned vineyards. Our wines are sustainably produced and we care about delivering a high standard experience to our customers. Join us every Sunday for our Humble Roasts
Reviewed 1 July 2019

Twice now in June, I spent a blazing hot summer day sitting outside at the Humble Grape near Clapham Common North sipping wine and having light nibbles. I made the trip to that neighbourhood because I knew I'd get the right mix of quality and ambience. I was looked after by a true Humble Grape Hero (Cameron) who bent over backwards to make sure I enjoyed each glass of wine I ordered. I am fickle about temperature (especially for red wine) and he was very resourceful and accommodating! Thank you, team

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,255)

Reviewed 30 June 2019 via mobile

Highly recommend this wine bar with kitchen. The ambience and decoration are lovely polished; wine selection outstanding; food very nice and stuff super kind. Maybe a couple of dishes could improve but I’ll definitely come back :)
To note: the strawberry choux are unbelievable!!

Reviewed 30 June 2019 via mobile

Perfect atmosphere at bar the Sangria was amazing snacks were delicious and the service was Great definitely we ll visit again to enjoy the evening.

Reviewed 26 June 2019

Nice food and drinks, very good ambien, thank you for great time and consideration. I hope return early

1  Thank calanga1985
Reviewed 24 June 2019 via mobile

I don't do trip advisor that often but this visit cannot go without a mention. I walked in after just moving to the area and was greeted by Laura. She took the time to get to know me and my taste in wine which is by no means knowledgeable - I like what I like. She encouraged me to try something new and gave me 3 excellent choices. I chose an Italian wine which I would never usually do. I've bought 2 bottles and can't wait to come back. Thank you for a flawless experience.