“Great Sushi”

Ranked #6,463 of 24,667 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sushi54 Delivers to SW6, SW13, SW14, SW15, SW18, parts of TW10 and parts of SW19. For the FASTEST and FREE DELIVERY, order directly on our website or call us
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Proof that great sushi need not cost the earth. Selection of vegetarian sushi was fantastic. Mix of salmon and tuna sushi to follow. Great miso nice cold beer.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. The quality is always amazing, the fish is always fresh and it is good value compared to other sushi restaurants. Honestly this is one of the best sushi deliveries in London, and its a friendly local family business.
It can get very busy due to its popularity and because everything is made fresh, but its always worth the wait

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Sushi54 prioritise packaging instead of the fish. Very expensive for such a low quality. We tried other sushi deliveries and take aways in Putney and there is much better for similar price or even waitrose daily sushi can be better.
The fish is low quality, no shine. The ginger was dried in places. The rice is overcooked. The pieces are incredibly small.
I won't order again. We are currently eating Nutella bagels since the food was so disappointing. Avoid.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I was babysitting for my sister and she left me £20 to order in sushi. Plenty! (From my experiences of other sushi places that deliver in this area).
Fair enough, I order on a Saturday night at 8pm and they tell me it will he a 90 min wait. On 90 mins I call and my order hadn’t been made. It arrives 10 mins later but the number of rolls for the order placed is pathetic. Badly made rolls obviously in a hurry. The worse delivery of sushi I’ve ever had. No wonder they haven’t had a review in almost a year. Avoid at all costs.

1  Thank BAChristie
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

This is a super sushi restaurant - a firm favourite with my family. I know that most of their business is takeaway, but if you are lucky enough to be able to sit in the alcove area (a 4/5 seat table) it is quiet and relaxed.

My two boys (8 and 11) and I ordered king prawn tempura, salmon tempura and a large nigiri and sashimi set. The prawns were of a generous size, the tempura was light and crispy and the salmon full of flavour. Both sets were beautifully presented and offered some of the finest sushi I have had outside Mayfair - and at competitive prices too.

If looking for something different in Putney, then Sushi 54 would be a great choice.