“Antipasto Lunch for Two”

Carluccios - St Christophers Place
Ranked #1,709 of 23,379 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$0 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We happened on this cute ristorante in the Marylebone section of London and shared a wonderful and varied antipasto with white wine for a very reasonable price. Our waiter went out of his way to be helpful.

1  Thank CarrollZahn

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I am a huge fan of Carluccio's as I have been to many of their branches and this one did not fail to please. St Christopher Place round the corner from Selfridges is a haven for foodies. The atmosphere was electric. It was hot and sunny and dependable Carluccio was there for us. Waited two minutes for a table outside, as you can imagine it was absolutely packed. We knew the Manager as he was on loan from the Watford branch so it was nice to see him. Waiting staff very pleasant and helpful and food is always delicious. My daughter and I shared a bowl of mixed herb olives, then Bruschetta with fresh rocket, tomatoes and olive oil on Italian grilled bread then Pasta with Spinach and Chilli Balls, all washed down with Sparkling Water. Enough food for us. All very delicious and a very reasonable price. The ambience was wonderful with an eclectic mix of people all enjoying the sunshine.

2  Thank Lynda K
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I came by this place just by convincidence, after a long day of walking and sightseeing in London. The restaurant was quite full, but it didnt't take that much time to get the food and drink. For starter I tried the garlicbread and lasagne for the maincourse. Both were good, but not exceptional. The price for garlicbread, lasagne, peroni (0.66l), espresso and cognac was £26. This is a good restaurant that I can recommend.

1  Thank tdallokken
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Anti platter to share was devine, overall great food, good service, relaxed atmosphere and heaters under umbrellas meant we were able to sit out into the late evening and still be. Ice and warm

1  Thank Vanessa1223
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Apparently Carluccios are everywhere. We ate in the one at St. Christophers Place after shopping on Oxford Street. The first thing to say is that the meals were an incredible bargain, something like £10 a head or so. Second thing is that it was decent for that price. I was a little bit worried that it would be a tourist trap rip off joint, but it wasn't like that at all. Service was quite efficient and it was an enjoyable meal on the tables outside. I would recommend if eating on a budget in London.

1  Thank callmeishmael