Open today: 11:00 - 13:00
Book In Advance
Tours from London Tailored Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience London Tailored Tours
from US$143.28
from US$504.15
from US$71.31
from US$371.48
More Info
All reviews food tour borough market great tour scotch egg oysters private tour private wine tasting engaging personality local culture brilliant afternoon st paul s brick lane experience london buckingham palace pub tour personal tour fun trip
Reviewed 3 May 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed the London Tailored Food Tour. Tour guide Charley was incredibly knowledgeable about the area, dropping in loads of fun and interesting facts. The food on the tour was the perfect mix and combined with the hidden gems the tour led us on I left with a much richer knowledge of London.

1  Thank Adela B
Charley H, General Manager at London Tailored Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Thank you so much for coming and for taking the time to write this nice review.
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it!
Hope to see you back for another tour.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

If you want a personalised experience in London - then Charley is your woman! Your tour was full of lovely little personalised details to make you feel special and she has great fun doing the tours which is infectious! The name 'tailored' tours is spot on! Our group even stayed in the pub for several hours later. I'm a Londoner myself and it was great to learn more about my city! I kept thinking - if I'm enjoying it this much as a Londoner - just imagine how much a tourist would love it! Do the tour!

Date of experience: April 2016
Charley H, Owner at London Tailored Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to review London Tailored Tours. You were a great person to spend the afternoon with and I'm glad you made the most of that pub!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

When planning our trip to London, I decided to booked a six hour walking and food tour with Charley for my family (myself, husband, 3 kids (ages 3, 5 & 8) and my parents who are over 60). I was very hesitant on booking a tour since we have been on some tours before and they were, lets just say eh.
This Tour with Charley far surpassed any of our expectations! Charley was knowledgable, funny, and just wonderful! She showed us everything we wanted to see and allowed us to customize a tour to best suit our needs. We even asked her to incorporating a mini food tour through Borough Market (which was AMAZING). I was a bit hesitant and nervous on how my kids would do on a tour with so much walking, but she let us set the pace, joked with the kids and even quizzed my children on certain fun facts around the city such as: How many pods on the London Eye, how many rooms in Buckingham Palace, how many people are in London, etc. My kids have not stopped talking about it and really loved hanging out with her all day. Our experience in London was more enjoyable because we booked this tour and we cannot say enough amazing things about about it and Charley . I will be telling all my friends who are interested in going to London to call her. When we go back, we will definitely book another tour!

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank johnsontpa

Hi Alysa,
What a wonderful, well-written, thoughtful review! It was a pleasure hosting you and your family and it's great to get feedback like this. Thanks for taking the time to do so. Charley

Reviewed 3 April 2016

What a wonderful day! We live in London and still learnt so much from Charley, both about the area and the food. Recommend it to everyone from near and far. Really entertaining, tasty and great value for money!

1  Thank forsytherobyn

Thank you very much for your cheerfulness! I really appreciated spending this day with you. I'm glad to see you enjoyed the food and facts.
Thanks also for taking the time to write this review and for recommending us.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

I recently went on the foodie tour with my friend and our girlfriends and we were amazed with all the secret spots that we were shown. The tour guide, Charley was great; she had a fantastic knowledge of the food and the area and made it a really enjoyable experience from beginning to end. I look forward to showing off all the hot spots I found out about.

3  Thank AdamGreene

Amazing ! Thank you so much for coming and for this review. You were a pleasure to take around town and I hope to see you again if you return.