Open today: 11:00 - 13:00
Book In Advance
Tours from London Tailored Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience London Tailored Tours
from US$145.24
from US$199.70
from US$72.28
from US$511.02
More Info
All reviews food tour borough market great tour scotch egg private tour private wine tasting engaging personality brilliant afternoon st paul s experience london buckingham palace pub tour personal tour fun trip wealth of information booked this tour knowledgeable guide
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Charley was such a fantastic tour guide and showed us a fantastic first day in London. She is an extremely knowledgeable, professional, funny and friendly guide- and really brought the city to life for my mom and I. It honestly felt like she was an old friend by the time our half day tour was over, and we were sad to leave her. As it was our first day in London, she took us to many of the "must see" spots- but kept us far away from the crowds and in to many secret spots. She also left us with an awesome list of recommendations that we used during the rest of our time in London.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank jgoodbaum89
Charley H, General Manager at London Tailored Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it! It was a real delight to host you.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this review.
I hope you enjoyed you stay in London. You are definitely very welcome to any other tour if you come back around here.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Having never been on a food tour before I didn't really know what to expect. Charley immediately put the group at ease and created the friendly fun atmosphere we enjoyed for the entire outing. She took us to some amazing places which I will definitely be returning to, and introduced us to some great characters along the way too. I was fit to pop by the end of the tour (very happily!) but managed to squeeze in room for pudding at the end - because it tasted so good!

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Lydia O

I'm glad to see you enjoyed the tour and the food.
Thank you very much for coming and for taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

We had a fantastic couple of hours with our guide Charley, who was relaxed, entertaining, knowledgeable and an excellent host. I've lived in London for years and have never been to any of the places we visited - I've been introduced to some hidden gems and will return. We had a variety of different food and it was great to hear from the market stall holders all about their product. I would recommend this tour to everyone!

Date of experience: June 2016
Charley H, Directeur général at London Tailored Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Thank's a lot for coming, It was a real pleasure !
Thank's also for taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

This was more than a tour of Borough market, there were
Hidden gems, bits of history/architecture all seamlessly rolled into one. The three hours whizzed by and my tummy was full. I'm glad I heeded the advise not to eat beforehand.
Our guide made it very personal and relaxed and got us away from the madding crowd, no mean feat as this was a Saturday.
I would strongly recommend this company.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank Chris W

I'm happy to see you enjoyed the food and facts. It was a pleasure to host you.
Thanks also a lot for taking the time to write this review and for recommending us.
Hope to see you back for another tour.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

I can not say enough amazing things about our tour with Charley! I went to London for the first time with my mom and her friend. It was also my mom's first time so she decided to book a tour. I thought it was unnecessary but since she was so excited about it I went along. I was so wrong! It was one of my favorite days we spent in London. We had the option to do most of the tour as a walking tour or hop into cabs when we were tired. Our tour guide was young, charismatic and very informative as well as funny. She knew the best places to check out and the best times to go and beat the crowds. She not only knew the history of all the older historic places we visited but also had interesting info that i feel most tour guides would ignore, like the gum artist on one of the bridges or the best place to see the changing of the guards. I highly recommend this company and even more so our guide Charley who went above and beyond in all aspects of our day. We were completely delighted!

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank melissakincaid613
Charley H, Owner at London Tailored Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Thanks SO much for taking the time to leave this feedback. It means a lot that you've taken the time. Really enjoyed our day out together and I hope our paths cross again.