Open today: 11:00 - 13:00
Book In Advance
Tours from London Tailored Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience London Tailored Tours
from US$145.24
from US$199.70
from US$72.28
from US$511.02
More Info
All reviews food tour borough market great tour scotch egg private tour private wine tasting engaging personality brilliant afternoon st paul s experience london buckingham palace pub tour personal tour fun trip wealth of information booked this tour knowledgeable guide
Reviewed 7 July 2016

We had such a lovely time on this food tour and couldn't have asked for more - Charley was a fantastic guide and showed us all kinds of places I would never have discovered on my own. It felt really lovely and wholesome to learn about the produce and all of the food itself was delicious. Having not been on a food tour before I wasn't sure what to expect but this was a wonderful way to spend an afternoon and I would highly recommend it. Charley was a really great as a guide - a very knowledgeable Londoner and Foodie!

Date of experience: May 2016
2  Thank irushjansen
Charley H, General Manager at London Tailored Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Thanks for this wonderful feedback. I really apreciated spending this lovely day with you. Thank you also for taking the time to write this review.
You are very welcome to any other tour!

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Charley was such a fantastic tour guide and showed us a fantastic first day in London. She is an extremely knowledgeable, professional, funny and friendly guide- and really brought the city to life for my mom and I. It honestly felt like she was an old friend by the time our half day tour was over, and we were sad to leave her. As it was our first day in London, she took us to many of the "must see" spots- but kept us far away from the crowds and in to many secret spots. She also left us with an awesome list of recommendations that we used during the rest of our time in London.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank jgoodbaum89

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it! It was a real delight to host you.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this review.
I hope you enjoyed you stay in London. You are definitely very welcome to any other tour if you come back around here.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Having never been on a food tour before I didn't really know what to expect. Charley immediately put the group at ease and created the friendly fun atmosphere we enjoyed for the entire outing. She took us to some amazing places which I will definitely be returning to, and introduced us to some great characters along the way too. I was fit to pop by the end of the tour (very happily!) but managed to squeeze in room for pudding at the end - because it tasted so good!

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Lydia O

I'm glad to see you enjoyed the tour and the food.
Thank you very much for coming and for taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

We had a fantastic couple of hours with our guide Charley, who was relaxed, entertaining, knowledgeable and an excellent host. I've lived in London for years and have never been to any of the places we visited - I've been introduced to some hidden gems and will return. We had a variety of different food and it was great to hear from the market stall holders all about their product. I would recommend this tour to everyone!

Date of experience: June 2016
Charley H, Directeur général at London Tailored Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Thank's a lot for coming, It was a real pleasure !
Thank's also for taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

This was more than a tour of Borough market, there were
Hidden gems, bits of history/architecture all seamlessly rolled into one. The three hours whizzed by and my tummy was full. I'm glad I heeded the advise not to eat beforehand.
Our guide made it very personal and relaxed and got us away from the madding crowd, no mean feat as this was a Saturday.
I would strongly recommend this company.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank Chris W

I'm happy to see you enjoyed the food and facts. It was a pleasure to host you.
Thanks also a lot for taking the time to write this review and for recommending us.
Hope to see you back for another tour.