Open today: 11:00 - 13:00
Book In Advance
Tours from London Tailored Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience London Tailored Tours
from US$143.28
from US$504.15
from US$71.31
from US$371.48
More Info
All reviews food tour borough market great tour scotch egg oysters private tour private wine tasting engaging personality local culture brilliant afternoon st paul s brick lane experience london buckingham palace pub tour personal tour fun trip
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Charley is a very engaging and well informed tour guide. The food was lovely, and I felt like I came away feeling much more at home in London. Thank you, Charley!

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank bismarckvonotto
Charley H, Directeur général at London Tailored Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Thanks for coming and this review. Hope to see you back in London

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Charley was fantastic and showed us some amazing places that we had never noticed, despite us thinking that we knew the area well. A totally unique experience, there is no better way to be shown around London.

Date of experience: September 2016
Charley H, Owner at London Tailored Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2016

Thanks Ben for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

We very much enjoyed our food tour of Borough Market with Charley from London Tailored Tours. The pace and timing of the tour was spot on, since the market was not crowded and Charley really spoiled us with the many tastings provided as part of the tour, something for every one. We were treated to great wines too and had time to enjoy everything and get to know our guide and companions.

There are some nice surprises, lots of personal touches and plenty of interesting information about the area. We highly recommend this tour for great value (we were glad we didn't eat beforehand) and for a different way to 'do' London. A meal on the move, full of hidden gems and interesting facts. You won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: October 2016

'A meal on the move' is a great way to describe it! Thanks so much for coming, you were a pleasure to take around and we hope you revisit some of the Borough Market haunts we stopped at. It really means a lot you taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate your well thought-out feedback! Keep in touch

Reviewed 14 November 2016

I booked 'the ultimate boys day' for me and my nephew and I am so glad we did. Our fun interactive guide was great for both of us and then we were hooked up with a new guide in the afternoon who was a true whizz on Sports History. So happy with the photos we got at the Chelsea stadium. We loved it and want to do the food tour next!

Date of experience: October 2016

Thanks. Our guide, Nick really enjoyed his day with you and your nephew. Really appreciate you taking the time to leave this review as we always appreciate guest feedback. We hope you enjoyed the Tower!

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

I have worked near London Bridge for a while and was so suprised by all of the things I had not noticed whenever I pass by Borough.

But Charly showed so much more that no one knows about, starting the small Caffè, secret wine shop, small but beautiful Park, Borough market and finishing supriseing Pub. In-between with some small and interesting history lessons we walked around this beautifull neighbourhood.

Caffè that we met we had a chance to enjoy one of most delicious sandwiches that I have had with coffee or tea ( Caffè Latte was made perfectly for me). Selection with pastries that you can try was excellent as well.

After we mooved forward to wine shop with interesting interior and design. They tend to do "Bin Sale" to nice wines who they are changing.

Park that we wisited after was small, cute and good place to relax. For us we relaxed finishing bottle of wine that we tasted in wine shop and learing some facts about Park.

Borough market, if someone has been there, does not need explaining. It is absolutely breathtaking. All of the amazing sweet foods and spices and cheeses and everything else that food lover likes will leave you speechless. Possibilities with things that you can chose from market is endless. Foodies will fall in love with the place.

From the first look I did not notice entrance in the pub. But when we walked in I was surprised to see how cute it was. We were in private dining are were we enjoyed deserts and selection of British cheeses.

This is just a quick review with some of the places were we went. I absolutely recommend the tour. It was nice surprise, how well everything was planned and worked out, so thank you for this amazing experience.

Date of experience: September 2016
Charley H, General Manager at London Tailored Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it ! It was a real pleasure to host you.
Thank you very much for coming and for taking the time to write this review.