Totally Tailored
Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Food for the mind & body.

Totally Tailored never fails, hence why we keep coming back. Cara was outstanding and showed my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
virginia w
Norfolk, Virginia
We had a fantastic time and wouldn’t have missed it for the world!

We absolutely love the tour hosted by Lauren & Tash! We even have re-introduced oysters to Lauren... read more

Reviewed 16 January 2024
Gefke
Utrecht Province, The Netherlands
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £326.09
from £211.75
from £588.63
from £109.00
More Info
All reviews food tour borough market private tour oysters first hand pub tour local history westminster abbey great tour guide london tour james park highly recommend this tour walking tour tower bridge charley tours knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Enjoyed this tour - two adults and two teenagers - loved the Markets and easy walk through beautiful parts of London that tourists usually don't get to see. Plenty to taste - had my first Scottish Egg and Sicilian Sweet Puff -- could of had a raw oyster but I wasn't brave enough. Charley was full of energy, easy going and went above and beyond for us (considering we were an hour late due to circumstances beyond our control)...met other interesting people on the tour - loved everything about it! I highly recommend it!

Date of experience: March 2017
Charley H, Owner at Totally Tailored, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review. It means a lot. You were a pleasure to host, as were your well-mannered kids. Stay in touch.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We started our trip to London with a tour. We wanted the famous sites in London downtown. We contacted London Tailored Tours and met Charley for our half day tour. Charley was informative, helpful, and charming. She escorted my wife and our son around downtown London for 3+ hours. We had a wonderful time. We discovered things about the city of London we never knew before. We covered a lot of ground and, at the end of the tour, Charley sat down and gave us a list of the other places she would recommend we go during the rest of our trip. What a nice thing to do. Charley was the best!

2  Thank Russell401
Charley H, Owner at Totally Tailored, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Hi Russell. Had such a good time with you and your family. Thanks for taking the time to leave this lovely review!

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

An afternoon full of delightful discoveries - even for a seasoned Londoner like me!

Charley gave us a rich flavour of the area today and throughout it’s history. While I’d visited Borough Market several times before, this tour really opened my eyes.

We were expertly guided on a multi-sensory journey through the hidden delights of this historic neighbourhood. Charley led us through the bustling maze of stalls picking out the highlights so we got to savour an array of the very best food and drink on offer. From scotch eggs and sausages to cheese and chocolate (with plenty more besides) there really was something for everyone.

As well as getting to sample a selection of the best food and drink I’ve had in London, it was a joy to meet some of the characters that make this market so unique. As well as learning about their produce I really enjoyed getting an authentic insight into the life of this lively community. It was also fascinated to learn more about the distinctive local history - Charley really knows her stuff. I’ve lived in London for 14 years and been to the area many times yet I still discovered many secret and fascinating curiosities.

If you’re interested in food and drink or have a taste for history, I can’t recommend this tour highly enough.

4  Thank Edward B

Thanks Edward. You were great company.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Such a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon with friends! We ate our way around Borough market and thoroughly enjoyed it - we managed to avoid most of the long queues and craziness on a Saturday which was a bonus. Highly recommended to all :)

2  Thank luluxceejay

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Relaxed, friendly tour for all - A great gift! Lovely guide, with local knowledge and special arrangements with market stalls. Queue jumping to the best bits; Tasting without pressure to buy. I would go on another.. and I grew up in south London!

1  Thank Inge C

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this feedback. :) you were a pleasure to host.