“Great breakfast muffin”

Mouse Tail Coffee Stories
Ranked #458 of 1,270 Coffee & Tea in London
Neighbourhood: Whitechapel
Description: We're dedicated to mastering excellence in coffee making and turning it into street fashion for everyone to enjoy. Our hearts lie with specialty coffee, home-baked goods and great costumer service.
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Surprised to read a few bad reviews for this place I have been a few times and most recently I found the staff to be really friendly, the flat white was perfectly made and I had a delicious veggie omelette muffin, made with basil and chutney which was super tasty and filling. Its also a great little pit stop if your visiting the hospital.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

London just can not serve great coffees!! Smells like coffee and looked like coffee. Once tasted their black coffee, it was sour and simply very bad!! It was criminal to take customer's money for their low grade horrible coffee!! I often have far far better coffees in cities like Paris, Roma, Milano, Napoli, Hamburg and Frankfurt!! You often get ripped off with such rubbish coffees in London!!
Oh, there were two people working but not helpful and they were laughing their head off!! They didn't care about their customers!!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I had to try this place on my visit to Whitechapel due to the queue! I love a good cup of coffee and so thought i must try it on my way back to the station.

The coffee was indeed very nice and smooth. The salads and the sandwiches looked great and fresh but i didn't get the opportunity to try them as I already had a lunch date. Its on my list when i next visit Whitechapel.

Most of the staff were great, however one of the staff was quite rude while I waited for my coffee but I didn't want to ruin what had been a nice day.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Writing this review from the comfort of my cozy apartment in Chicago, IL. Went to London last summer with my best friend. We had the luck of finding this place while wandering around one morning last July, right as they were opening shop. Found myself reminiscing about their delicious coffee today, and wanted to thank their awesome staff. Their coffee is the best I've ever had, and the service was superb. The lady and gentleman we encountered were very nice, and even gave us a free brownie, which was also very good. I appreciate kindness so much, and they truly made that day memorable for us by starting our day off with smiles and good coffee! I've rambled on long enough; thank you, once again!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

In the time of Brexit, when in a shop someone is making fun of your being a non native speaker you know you are in the wrong place.
Luckily, this is the first time that such a thing ever happen to me in London.
It was very unpleasant and it kinda ruined my morning mood.
Coffe is ok.