“STARBUCKS, MINORIES,LONDON EC3N 1JJ”
Review of Starbucks Coffee Co - CLOSED

Starbucks Coffee Co
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Drinks, After-hours, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Soho
Warwick, United Kingdom
“STARBUCKS, MINORIES,LONDON EC3N 1JJ”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I visited the above Starbucks with my husband and 2 friends for a coffee and take the weight off our feet, I went to the loo to freshen up but although there were 2, 1 seemed to be locked, and there was queue for the only available one which was for ladies, men and disabled. I was disgusted when I eventually went inside, the seat was dripping wet, the floor was awash and there was loo paper spilling out of the bin and all over the floor, Surely there must be a member of staff that checks the loos regularly with such a high footfall, I complained to a member of staff who said would mention it to the supervisor.
I suggest there is. like other stores, a rota on the wall for the public to see showing who and when the loos were checked and cleaned, not much to ask for.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank wendyw0060

• Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
“Lion and lamb Farnham ”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Today I stupidly left home and forgot my wallet.
I am working a good 2 hours from home, and have no money.
It is now lunchtime!!!! Yes I'm starving!
I went into Starbucks as I have the app on my phone and payment details saved in it to buy myself lunch in a technologically advanced era!! I was looking forward to it...........
However, the app failed to update my balance after a number of tries, and left me with a grumbling gut, no money and now no way of purchasing anything. Great!!!
Then, along came Sue, the manager. She could see my problem from my point of view and seemed as upset as me about it.
She began by offering me a free coffee! (Thanks Sue)
Then she got on the phone to their office for me and tried to sort the problem. Unfortunately it was not resolved, but Sue very kindly arranged with the lady on the phone to let me have lunch on them!!!!! How amazing!!
I was so impressed with all members of staff and would like to thank them all, and a big thanks to Sue! I'm full up now and reminded that there are still kind people in the world!
I would DEFINITELY recommend the lion and lamb starbucks in Farnham to everyone.
THANKS STARBUCKS TEAM!!!!!!

1 Thank Yannbull
“Low standard coffee!!”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Quality of coffee is so bad!! I don't understand why people go there to have coffee!! You are better off by going to smaller coffee shops(Far better!!). All Starbucks and Costa, the chain coffee shops offer low standard coffees!! You are wasting your money!!

Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Bad service and ckeanliness disgusting ”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Went to high street clapham branch - Loads of used dishes on tables piles of rubbish in corner and toilets really disgusting and gaving to wait 20 min for service

London, United Kingdom
“Why would you bother...”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

to support a corporation that does not pay corporation tax. Boo to Starbucks and to anyone who supports them. Support small local coffee houses who serve coffee that taste a lot nicer.

Visited December 2013