“2 locations within 2 blocks of Gloucester Rd tube”
Review of Starbucks Coffee Co - CLOSED

Starbucks Coffee Co
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Drinks, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Soho
Seattle, Washington
“2 locations within 2 blocks of Gloucester Rd tube”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Two easy locations within 2 blocks of Gloucester Rd tube station. One is just across the street! Piccadilly and Circle lines service this station.

Visited April 2014

• Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Andover, Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Almond Croissant Heaven”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Efficient fast service, pleasant and clean facilities, prices were reasonable for the area in London. Croissant was warm and fresh and requests for a glass of tap water were graciously accepted and given without any fuss

Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Costa coffee here I come”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I have supported Starbucks and have the phone app and spend £15 a week on coffee. I worked in Knightsbrige and used the Starbucks at the back of Harrods for 3 years and loved it, but unfortunately it closed. I changed my job and now work in Victoria and go to the Eccleston Road Victoria shop and every day I dread going in because it's touch and go if you get a good cup of coffee. You either get really bad service, after going every morning for 3 months they cannot remember what coffee you have, then it's barely warm, half full ( or empty) and the most horrible staff. When the money is off my phone app, Costa here I come. I wish they would realise how important that first coffee of the day is and they need to get it consistently right. Bye bye Starbucks

• Visited February 2014
Warwick, United Kingdom
“STARBUCKS, MINORIES,LONDON EC3N 1JJ”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I visited the above Starbucks with my husband and 2 friends for a coffee and take the weight off our feet, I went to the loo to freshen up but although there were 2, 1 seemed to be locked, and there was queue for the only available one which was for ladies, men and disabled. I was disgusted when I eventually went inside, the seat was dripping wet, the floor was awash and there was loo paper spilling out of the bin and all over the floor, Surely there must be a member of staff that checks the loos regularly with such a high footfall, I complained to a member of staff who said would mention it to the supervisor.
I suggest there is. like other stores, a rota on the wall for the public to see showing who and when the loos were checked and cleaned, not much to ask for.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank wendyw0060
“Lion and lamb Farnham ”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Today I stupidly left home and forgot my wallet.
I am working a good 2 hours from home, and have no money.
It is now lunchtime!!!! Yes I'm starving!
I went into Starbucks as I have the app on my phone and payment details saved in it to buy myself lunch in a technologically advanced era!! I was looking forward to it...........
However, the app failed to update my balance after a number of tries, and left me with a grumbling gut, no money and now no way of purchasing anything. Great!!!
Then, along came Sue, the manager. She could see my problem from my point of view and seemed as upset as me about it.
She began by offering me a free coffee! (Thanks Sue)
Then she got on the phone to their office for me and tried to sort the problem. Unfortunately it was not resolved, but Sue very kindly arranged with the lady on the phone to let me have lunch on them!!!!! How amazing!!
I was so impressed with all members of staff and would like to thank them all, and a big thanks to Sue! I'm full up now and reminded that there are still kind people in the world!
I would DEFINITELY recommend the lion and lamb starbucks in Farnham to everyone.
THANKS STARBUCKS TEAM!!!!!!