“Great food for sharing”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Soho
Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed 27 November 2012

We popped in here after a full days shopping around Carnaby Street. They accommodated us without a booking - we agreed that if they could have our food served to us that we would vacate the table in 1hour 15min.
Myself & my friend ordered the sharing platter which was delicious & had a combination of the nicest starters - chicken satay, dim sum, wontons, sesame toast etc & came with a sweet chilli sauce & satay sauce - the satay was lovely with coconut & peanut.
The prawn curry was deliciously flavoured and the prawns were cooked well.
Some of our friends were more adventurous & ordered lamb curry (never seen it in a Thai restaurant before) or Seabass hotpot, which werent to everyones liking (the Seabass was whole in the spicy broth)
All washed down with some asian beers.
The restaurant also has seating in the basement for another 20+ people & looked ideal for a large group / party.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Awesome Food, great service, good prices. I had the red curry and my husband had the green curry - both were very tasty! Tom Ka Guy (spelling?) was the best I think I've had. We would go back for sure!

Reviewed 25 October 2012

The som tam and penang curry were great - not the best thai I've ever had but for the price in central London it was damn good. I will return!

Reviewed 17 August 2012

I enjoyed a nice Thai meal here with good, spicy, traditional dishes. There were plenty of Thai salads to choose from, i had the Pork which had plenty of fire.
I followed this with a delicious plate of morning glory, fried rice and a tamarind duck dish. Perhaps a little bit pricey but considering the location well worth a visit.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

Enjoyed eating outside and people watching. Food was very good, albeit a little on the pricey side.