Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

A Lovely Evening

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
afchavarria
Dallas, Texas

All reviews shutter speed christmas lights photography tour great teacher manual mode south bank night photography manual settings great tour long exposure better understanding a great learning experience private tour would highly recommend this tour great photos his knowledge london tour
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Patrick provided a hugely fun and informative time which had my 15 year old daughter engaged and smiling from the word go. We covered some really cool locations as 3 hours passed in the blink of an eye. She wishes he was her photography teacher at school I would definitely recommend

The London L, Manager at The London Lens Project, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Craig,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review - As a small company this really does go a long way to supporting all your projects.

I hope you and Tegan have lots more adventures together - Thank you again!

Best

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had a fantastic time on this tour. Patrick was such a great tour guide/photography teacher. I had a lot of questions and he answered all of them. He taught me a lot of new things in terms of photography. Now when I'm walking around a city, I'm constantly thinking of buildings and things to photograph.

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for your review, I really do appreciate it!

It was a complete pleasure to meet you and I hope to see some of your images from your travels/ Dallas at night ;)

All the best from London

Reviewed 12 September 2018

If you want to see London with a local passionate about this city while learning to master your camera. London Lens Project is your best choice. The tours not only take you to the iconic tourist attractions but also allow you to practice the photography technics learned during the tours and from your perspective! I learned so much about photography from basis to my particular interests. Now I am more confident about my camera and moving away from auto mode. Thank you London Lens Project!

Reviewed 15 August 2018

I booked Patrick as a birthday present for my boyfriend who had an SLR camera and wanted to understand how to use it on manual setting. Patrick was so informative and really explained how all the different settings worked, with fun exercises we could do throughout the city and Borough to try out what we had learned. It was a great day out and Patrick is lovely, I would highly recommend this tour!

The London L, Manager at The London Lens Project, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Hi Emily,

Thank you so much for leaving me a review :)

I hope you guys have lots of adventures together to practice all your new skills :D

Thank you again and all the best!

Reviewed 3 August 2018

I was visiting London with my two kids aged 8 and 10 and was a bit worried that a night photography tour would be impossible to do with them. However, as we only had three nights in the UK and I really wanted to learn about night photography and get a chance to see the city by night, I corresponded with Patrick a few days in advance and he was very helpful and replies quickly to e-mails, so I decided to give it a try.

The tour was one of the highlights of our trip. Patrick was great at explaining not only photography settings and such, but also helping me compose more interesting photos. I was not confident in using fully manual settings but now feel that I am on the right track. When we stopped at various photo sites, not only did I get help with my settings etc, but Patrick was also excellent in helping the children as well and they took a lot of photographs using flash lights and taking ghost photos. The kids got to borrow both cameras and tripods, and he even brought them cookies!

We all had lots of fun and learned a lot about photography and the city of London. Thank you so much Patrick for your excellent work! I would warmly recommend this tour to anyone interested in improving their photography and learning about London.

The London L, Manager at The London Lens Project, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Hi Josephine,

Thank you so much for your very kind review!

I had a really fun time exploring London with you and the kids. Paul and Julia were so well behaved and always up for new activities/ challenges - you are all welcome back on a tour any day :)

I wish you all the best with all your further family photographic adventures :D

Warmest wishes from sunny London Town

Best

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This was such a great way to spend a night in London. Patrick runs an amazing tour. He is full of enthusiasm for photography, London and life in general.
He was great at pitching the course at the right level. I started off as a complete novice in night photography but by the end felt comfortable knowing which settings to use to achieve different results.
I couldn’t recommend him highly enough. Definitely a highlight of my time in London.

The London L, Manager at The London Lens Project, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Hi Alison,

Thank you so much for your kind review :)

I also had a great night touring with you and spent the rest of the weekend sharing your stories of work, family and culture with my friends. A gift of the tours is to see and share this city/world with others who share similar passions and points of view.

I wish you all the best on your 11 year plan :/ and for the many more years thereafter :P

Best wishes from Sunny London Town

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Patrick runs the photography courses at our school. He volunteered to run the photo stall at our summer fair. He was incredibly skilled at making children feel relaxed and confident in front of the camera. We are so grateful for his willingness to donate his time to our school community!

The London L, Manager at The London Lens Project, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Hi liz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to support The LLP with your review.

It really does mean a lot and I look forward to volunteering again with you soon.

Have a great Summer Holidays!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Patrick is awesome! It's really great to experience London through the eyes of someone who really loves and knows the city. Not only that, he was able to effectively teach me and my daughter (who are total novices) about photography. My husband had more experience than us, but Patrick still had great suggestions and help. Thank you, Patrick, for helping us see and appreciate London even more!

The London L, Manager at The London Lens Project, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hi Melissa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me this very kind review.
Meeting and exploring London with people from different parts of the world is a wonderful part of my job and I just want to say a short but really genuine thank you for all being so super cool, down to earth and outright fun!

I hope your traveling never stops and if you guys are ever back in London, please stay in touch.

Wishing you all the best from across the pond!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Patrick took us on a photo tour of London. It is a great mix of architecture, photography, art, history, and good conversation. Patrick is kind, skilled, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable. If you are considering your options, I can assure you that you won't regret your time with The London Lens Project.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really had a lot of fun exploring Westminster with you and the family.
I spend a lot of time preparing my tours and you guys are the perfect family to share it with. Your easy going attitude, willingness to learn, practice and play with different areas of photography - really makes all my efforts worth while.

Thank you once again for everything and I wish you all the best on all future photographic adventures :D

Take care,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

My wife ordered this tour for me as a birthday present and I wasn't disappointed.
Patrick is a interesting companion passionate about photography and London history. Thames south bank has a good vibe and beautiful views. Along with interesting stories and strong photographic knowledge it made the walk very pleasant.

Thank you, Patrick. I definitely recommend your project.

Roman

The London L, Manager at The London Lens Project, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Hi Roman,

Thank you for your kind review!

It was great to tour with you and learn about Israel - I look forward to visiting and enjoying the food and coffee :D

Thank you again for coming along and showing your support for the project and if you ever find yourself back in London again, please feel free to keep in touch!

Safe Travels