Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Fun and Learning

Patrick provided a hugely fun and informative time which had my 15 year old daughter engaged and... read more

Reviewed 1 November 2018
Craig B
Birmingham, United Kingdom
via mobile
A Lovely Evening

I had a fantastic time on this tour. Patrick was such a great tour guide/photography teacher. I had... read more

Reviewed 24 October 2018
afchavarria
Dallas, Texas

All reviews shutter speed photography tour night tour great teacher christmas lights manual mode south bank manual settings great tour learn how private tour better understanding white balance long exposure would highly recommend this tour patrick's tour skill level
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Great tour! Great teacher!!

My guide and teacher was Patrick, a very kind and knowledgable guy who is super passionate about London and helping people shoot it!
I took a Tower Hill Tour and was very happy with not only the locations we were brought to but also the camera tips!
You can tell within the first 10mins that Patrick knows what he is doing and has a lot of experience in teaching.

Really feel alot more confident using my camera on Manual Mode now and would recommend this tour to anyone looking to become a happier photographer!!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 14 October 2017

i took part in a night tour with the london lens project and had a great time. Ive always enjoyed photography but ive never had the confidence to shoot at night before. i can safely say im now hooked and will be investing in a better tripod . it will be the first thing packed when going on holidays from now on.

Very proffesional with a personal touch from someone who is very passionate about photography. I thoroughly recommend the tour to anyone looking to gain a better understanding of night photography and use of light .

Reviewed 7 October 2017

This past September I was lucky enough to have had a private tour with Patrick. Patrick is an energetic, dynamic and personable guy with knowledge of the camera and his fantastic city. He asked about my skill level and tailored the tour from there. He was also able and happy to convey interesting facts and historical information on the sites we visited and photographed. Patrick cannot hide his passion and enthusiasm for photography and his dream of expanding the London Lens Project which includes igniting interest and passion in photography in youngsters in school classrooms. His excitement is contagious! You are missing out by not booking a tour with Patrick, a definite highlight of my time in the UK.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Patrick curated an extraordinary (private) tour of London at night for my wife and me during a recent visit. Through the eyes of a native Londoner, we were able to learn about photography at night, compose unique images, and pick up a nugget or two about the history of various London monuments/landmarks. Patrick is a patient and encouraging teacher, has great experiences sharing photography with children, and is absolutely a kind heart.

If we ever find ourselves in London again, we will be sure to look up Patrick and try to book another tour. We highly recommend this tour for anyone that enjoys walking, photography, and history. Worth noting that Patrick can adapt his photographers at all levels, from beginner to professional.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure of having a night photography tour of central London with Patrick of the London Lens Project on my first day in London. It was the best photography tour I've had anywhere. I'm a professional photographer and have a tradition of taking a photo tour where ever I travel. This tour topped my last great tour in Tokyo because of the entertaining and interesting tour guide. He made the tour a mix of a photography tour with a history lesson while taking a relaxing stroll through the highlights of London sights. I was especially impressed when he showed me a long exposure technique that this photographer of 18 years had never tried. This company isn't just giving tours for monetary compensation they are improving the community by education programs and social activities. The tour guide went above and beyond when he used his own camera to photo me enjoying the tour and sent me digital copies to keep. There may be a number of choices for a photography tour in London but this is by far the best. Do not miss this engaging and unbelievably good tour of the sights of London. I guarantee you will leave this tour a better photographer and with a smile on your face.