“Whenever we are in London”
Review of Steak & Co

Steak & Co
Ranked #664 of 24,672 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$26 - US$53
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Description: At Steak & Co. Quality runs through our veins, we are so proud of everything we do, we have our logo etched into the restaurants nuts and bolts, stamped onto our butter lids and our training manuals deserve a place in the Tate Modern as works of art. We cater for the most dedicated carnivore with the Steak side of our menu and those who are looking for something different in our & Co. Side of the menu. We serve only the finest steak, which has been carefully selected and prepared by our master butchers before being served to you on a sizzling hot steak stone, to cook to your personal perfection. The steaks are first caramelised on our chargrill to seal in the flavour then you choose an infused butter, a salt or shake and a sauce as a final accompaniment.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Here for my husbands birthday previously last year and several times since. Excellent menu! Would recommend! We will certainly be back! Our server Lodovica was exemplary in her service, care and friendliness and the manager Johan was again excellent with his personal touch for coming to talk to you! This is an extremely welll run establishment and we return every time we are in London.

1  Thank JCRichards
Write a ReviewReviews (1,558)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As a solo traveler I often find busy restaurants reluctant to accept a single diner. Even although the restaurant was very busy there was no issue with this.

I had the mussels as a starter, they were excellent, I thoroughly enjoyed them. The only issue was it needed some crust bread to soak up the delicious sauce, I should have asked for some, but didn’t so missed out on all the sauce. These were so good the restaurant should consider them as a main course, I know I would enjoy them.

I went to steak & co for a steak, unfortunately or fortunately for me a rack of ribs passed the table while I was ordering. The smell was outstanding and I ordered the ribs, I was then presented with half a pig they were huge. The meat fell off the bone and was delicious, I had the spiced ribs and they left a lovely afterglow. Unfortunately I had ordered sides with the ribs, and they went to waste as there was far to much ribs, the portion would easily have done 2 dinners and I would recommend sharing them if you enjoy veggies with a meal other than pure carnivore mode.

I will visit here again it was reasonably priced and the food was excellent.

1  Thank H0ckeyman

Booked for a group of 16

Been here 2 hours and just had a starter but still waiting the main course

They are not equipped to cope

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came here with my family and was impressed. The fillet stake was delicious and great value for money. Even better was the service! Our server Stathis was extremely friendly and made the otherwise hectic area feel like home. He was also very helpful and demonstrated the best way to cook our steaks on the sizzling rocks - this was also a very fun/interactive part of eating at Steak & Co. Would highly recommend!

1  Thank EleniM234
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very happy with the service received. Special thanks to Stathis, who was veryvpolite and helpful throughout the service.

1  Thank Ppee R

Been to Steak & Co? Share your experiences!