Used to eat here a lot but now they are just rushing you in and out and the food is shocking. We were served uncooked meat and told it was the style by the waiter (who was clueless and rather rude throughout our meal), but the manager then came over and apologised as it really was almost blue! Many of the dishes come with a film on top where the microwave has overdone it and it is hit and miss whether you get all the dishes that you order (but they turn up on your bill anyway).
Unfortunately this is an easy and convenient venue but after having 3 or 4 bad lunches in here in a row, myself and friends/colleagues decided to give it a miss for the forseeable future.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.