1,343 results
All reviewsfree tea and coffeetower bridgeno windowcontrol paneldeli bargreat towerhigh techair conbacon sandwichroom controlsrooms are smallfree moviesfrosted glassbigger roomstorage spaceshort staycomfy bed
Reviewed 5 January 2017

The hotel is really great, the rooms are comfortable, very clean and perfect to have the rest after a day in London. Perfect location in a walking distance from Bank and Tower of London.

I also had breakfast and the food was good and restaurant staff was really friendly and helpful.

However, on my last day I came accross with a receptionist (skinny black girl with the coloured in red hair, she was not wearing her name) who left a bad taste in my mouth. I do not doubt her professional skills but client service and personal treatment was really poor. And I think that in a hotel this is one of the most important things. Comparing to the rest of the staff I met in this hotel she was niether nice, nor helpful or welcoming. If it was not for her, I would have rated this hotel as Excellent.

1  Thank andersonmadeleine343
Reviewed 5 January 2017

I came to the Tower Hill Hub unexpectedly and was overwhelmed by the design and cleanliness. The location proved to be convenient once I understood the crazy numbering of the address. It is around the corner from Great Tower Street--truly a hidden gem!

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
hubTowerBridge, Front Office Manager at hub by Premier Inn London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Hi,

I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your time here at hub Tower Bridge at it being a wonderful surprise to yourself. I would like to say thank you for reviewing us and for sharing it with others. Again, a massive thank you and we hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Very interesting concept from Premier Inn, very small but ideal for one night if just require a bed and a shower. Good location, only downside no twin beds and not much room, handy for a single traveller.

Two tube stations very close, and a good Wotherspoons 5 mins walk for a cheap breakfast, also Tower of London only 5 mins away.

Room Tip: Nothing I can think off
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Hi,

Thank you for reviewing us we are pleased to hear that you have had a pleasant stay here at hub Tower Bridge. We hope we have the pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Although being a very regular customer of Premier Inn this was my first visit to the "Hub". It exceeds my already positive expectations. Early check-in was possible, the small room contained everything a traveller needs with a perfect bed and shower and, even more important, no traffic noise. Another positive surprise was the free and very fast WIFI. The whole concept is brilliant and ideal for visitors of big cities who want to spent their time with exploring a city instead of relaxing on a perfect couch of a hotel room watching tv on a 100 inch flatscreen.

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
1  Thank Gulliver_Ron

Hi,

Just want to say Thank you for your wonderful review and comment we are so thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your time here with us at hub Tower Bridge and that you were pleased with the hub concept. Again, thank you for sharing your experience with others.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

The hotel was very modern, with controls for the lights, heat/air conditioning etc. in the headboard of the bed. The double bed was huge and comfortable, the room was very small but didn't lack any facilities for a budget hotel. There were no windows in our room, so all artificial light, but that's not a problem for most people, and the bathroom was not a separate room, just facilities with glass walls/screens around them that didn't reach the ceiling. If privacy from the rest of the room is important to you this might be an issue. Otherwise lovely stay, great location in central London (not to be confused with the other Premier Inn with the same name but not a 'hub' hotel), nice staff and comfortable room.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple