“Very nice atmosphere and good food”
Review of Sofra

Sofra
Ranked #4,945 of 24,553 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$56 - US$61
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited here and enjoyed a nice outdoor meal here. The service was prompt, efficient and very friendly. The food was very good, including the lamb and beef, with basmati rice. Try it out.......

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited on a busy bank holiday Monday lovely outdoor seating and very friendly staff. We ordered a selection of dishes all came out promptly and everything was very tasty!! Would definitely come again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went for lunch and sat in the pen air. The service was quick and efficint. The kebabs were excellent and the accompanying rice and salad very palatable. The house red wine was rather tart . This is a good place to stop for a nice meal in the middle of shopping.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We had breakfast here, service was exceptionally good with much interacting between us and the staff. Breakfast was very nice & with great coffee just right to start your day

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We arrived just after 11 we asked the waitress whose name was Amor, if there was any chance I'm having the lunchtime Mezze. To check with the kitchen and was delighted to tell us we could.

I'm so pleased you were able to enjoy half a dozen balls of amazing and fresh Mezzes. To be honest was enough to fill us. However as part of the lunchtime we had a huge portion salmon and another one of Shwarma to round off lunch.

This was in the region of £15 each, which I believe to be amazing value the centre of London. To top it all the service we got from Amor and her boss, Sema, was truly exceptional. I always include this place on my trips to London and never wants have regretted it. Accordingly it surprised me some people can find fault, but I guess it's each to their own.

If you want great food simply unbelievable prices at lunchtime you gotta try this place I believe they have a menu in the evening too which is extremely competitive you have to check it for yourselves. Have fun trying.