I visited the Chop'd in Selfridges for lunch today was really impressed!
For £5.95, I created my own salad which consisted of:
- A base - I chose pasta and lettuce
- 3 x house items (plus 1 extra if you don't need a carrier bag!) - I chose carrot, beetroot, chick peas and kidney beans
- A deli item - I chose humous
- A garnish - I chose croutons
- A dressing - I chose honey and herb
The salad is then mixed and put in a tub for you to take away. The portion is HUGE and could easily be shared between 2 people.
The quality is excellent and very fresh.
I'm so pleased I stumbled upon Chop'd and know I will be a regular!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.