Hyde Park Executive Apartments
US$258
US$234
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$287
US$261
US$443
US$197
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$494
US$306
US$283
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$148
1,316 results
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I was concerned about the Hyde Park Exec Apts afrter reading some of the reviews so I wanted to make sure that I reviewed it myself. We stayed on the Club Floor and had a room at the back. The back is quieter because there are no street noises. The room was a little larger than the club floor rooms in the front. We had 2 bikes, our luggage and still had room to sit and eat and relax. The Club Room was exactly as it showed on the web site. Our first night we had a room in the front and it had the typical street noises but a great view of the pretty street and some of Hyde Park. So it really is a trade off - street noise and view or quiet and no view. But this is totally typical of this part of London. I am very picky about the beds and I was able to sleep well there for 1 week. The staff were VERY helpful. Going out of their way to accomodate our needs. If you are nice to people, they are usually very nice in return. The location is spectacular. 2 minute walk to 2 tube stations, great restaurants, quiet neighborhood, local grocer and very pretty neighborhood. I would absolutey stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed in 217 which at at the back of the Club Floor. These rooms are larager and quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on a one night trip to London. After reading the reviews here, I expected nothing less than an absolute dog show. But it seems it's a case of the luck of the draw with this place.I had a double deluxe room. It was sizable, clean and looked pretty much the way it did in the pictures online. Only real con was a sort of damp smell that may have been an issue if it was a longer stay. I was also in the basement near a hallway door so had some noise from people moving through the corridor. I've paid more to stay in worse hotels in London so all in all, a satisfactory stay.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2013

When we book to stay in London I go purely for location and value for money. With that in mind these apartments are ideally located and at £100 a night not bad value for London prices.
As you leave the tube you walk 2 minutes down the street to the apartments past the gangs of kids smoking weed and drinking cans of special brew. Not the best first impression.
As everybody has already said, the apartments are nothing like what you see on the pictures. That's not to say because they are small they aren't adequate because they are perfect for a couple of nights, I wouldn't recommend any longer.
We were in the basement which was a bigger room than our friends up on the 3rd floor.
We had 3 nights there and no sign of a cleaner. The only wifi is in the tiny reception area so it gets busy In there for obvious reasons.

Overall decent enough value for money.
Would I stay again?
Probably not but that is not because of the room it's because of the run down area it's located in and the gangs of people hanging around 24/7.
I'm no shrinking violet so I wasn't fussed about them but my wife and the friends we were with felt very intimidated. I wouldn't recommend it to family or friends.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2013

1. Requested 2 more pillows and a fan (3 times!!)
2. Hallway was hot! With no airflow
3. Dirty linen and rubbish left at the front of our door daily
4. Receptionist could not book black cab (didn't know the number) could only book a private car.
5. Wifi only available in lobby, rooms available upon request (with additional charge)
6. Mattress was horribly sore
7. No curtains
8. Medium luxury suite is 1 room with ensuite (no luxury)
9. SLOW lift

I could go on but I think I will leave it there. We booked this accomodation to finish off our honeymoon... What a mistake and a disaster. I was willing to overlook a few things but it just got worse. Book this place only if u NEED to

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mrs_Laura_M
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 5 nights in early September in a studio apartment. Fantastic location with 2 tube stations and buses very close. However tiny bathroom and shower in corner of room, and no clean towels available for 5 night stay. Kitchenette included but no detergent or teatowels available to do dishes, despite asking at reception. Pictures do not do room justice as room quite small and bed just standard double and very low. Would not stay again and believe nearby hotels would be better value for similar price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends