Hyde Park Executive Apartments
US$223
US$178
US$162
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$383
US$179
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

US$266
US$256
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$205
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

US$235
US$187
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

US$213
US$189
galahotels.com
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$128
1,320 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My partner and I recently moved to London from Australia and stayed in this apartment for 3 nights while we found a place to live.

When we arrived were told to have a seat by a very grumpy, snappy lady. While we waited, 4 separate groups of people came in and they were served before us. We waited 45 minutes in a tiny reception area after a VERY long flight. No worries - I'm not one to complain about having to wait as long as people are friendly. As I checked in, the woman said all of one word to me.. 'Passport?'. After doing the paper work all she told us was what floor our room was on. I don't think its a lot to ask for a simple smile and friendly hello.

I can't believe they can call the apartment Executive apartments when for starters they don't offer WIFI in the room. We had to do all our Employment, banking, apartments calls and emails in the Starbucks in the shopping centre near by - it was a nightmare!! You can't have a conversation with a recruitment consultant or a landlord in the tiny 5x5m reception area they have! If it was bigger, sure no worries but you are definitely not going to be able to have a quiet conversation.

Room was quite small but that was ok. The bed was very disappointing - hard as a concrete slab!! We had to go buy Pillows because the pillows they provide are non-existent. Kitchenette was ok but I don't think the room is big enough for you to be able to cook in there. No Tea/Coffee/Milk provided.

I am really not a fussy person but I was really disappointed with this stay as you thinking living in a hotel for a couple of nights would be quite luxurious. We were really looking forward to it and it was so horrible we brought our tenancy up a week instead of staying there.

Room Tip: Get a club room so you can have internet!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Charlotte M
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights whilst on a theatre & city break from the North of England. After much debate we chose to stay here due to its FOUR STAR rating...

Our very first experience once we arrived was of the outside view and the location. The apartments are situated in a fantastic area, not too central although about a ten minute walk from Oxford Street. There were two nearby tube stations and the close proximity of Hyde Park made for a lovely walk every morning.

However, when we entered the reception two ladies were working. There were about four parties waiting to check in when we got there, and the reception area had a few sofas and free wi-fi. When finally at the front of the queue, we were greeted by a very rude, miserable, grouchy woman with very little social skills. At the time of booking, we requested a higher floor room, however when we were shown to our room (by another reluctant and grumpy woman) we were taken to the basement.

On our way to the room, there were holes in the ceiling, missing squares of carpet, broken window seals and exposed wires hanging from the ceiling and out of the walls near the (tiny) lift. When shown to our room, the bed was small and the room and average size. The shower was tiny, however the en-suite bathroom was very clean. The bedroom however was not clean at all; the floors were dirty and the bed sheets were unclean from where they had been touching the floor. In the cupboards, there was one wine glass, one pan, one pint glass and two plates.

The view from the window was, well, not a view at all actually. A view of somebody else's bedroom which was awkward... I bed was very uncomfortable and the pillows were very small and flat. The sheets did not smell clean.

The only friendly member of staff was a gentleman I spoke to when requesting a hairdryer, who was extremely approachable and smiley which does make a huge difference.

Overall, I would not return here. The location was excellent, but the cleanliness, services, staff and overall experience were not good. The 'executive' status and 'official 4 star rating' I feel need great consideration.

Room Tip: Try to get a higher floor room, although I did request this when booking and was placed in a basement room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kayleigh B
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have lived many places in London so far, and this hotel is alright compared to the rest. The room is not that big. Shower is even smaller. But my expectations weren't that high, so I wasn't dissapointed. It has all you need for a few days stay. Reception team is very helpful and serviceminded. Area is great! Local supermarkets and dining just around the corner.

2  Thank Moni87dk
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Finding the room was hard enough (basement room 21) , we had to ask a lady cleaning a room if she knew where it was and she helped us instantly, walking us right up to the door. She seemed the only polite member of staff here.

Kitchen - Everything was there, and very clean. Didn't use any of the electricals (toaster, kettle, microwave, hob) but they looked very modern and up to date.

Bathroom - Only one set of towels for a double room... really?!
Only one out of four lights were working so you had to had both the bathroom and the main room's door open to use the facilities..
No shelf or tray in shower so everything had to be sat around outside the shower cubicle which soaked the floor whenever I needed my shower gel/conditioner/ etc.
The water pressure was excellent and the bathroom was very clean.

Bedroom - Bed uncomfortable
Looked like the bed was... below clean. Didn't feel comfortable staying in it at all.
The pillow inside the pillow case was... I don't even want to think of it again.

View - We had a window... that's all I can say about it. It faced out straight into someone else's room (We kept the blind down for our entire stay which made the room feel claustrophobic). We were lucky to have a window at all according to the reviews but those people did not miss much.

Location - Had a bit of trouble finding the right street but is located to two tube stations (very handy) and one street behing many souvenir shops, markets, fast food restaurants, pubs and supermarkets.

The windows in the hallways leading to our room were wide open when we arrived. We later closed them after coming back from a meal only to find they didn't lock. Could not feel safe for the night ahead.

At 5:30am I was awoken by continuous, loud voices (speaking an Asian language). I'm sure these weren't hotel workers and obviously not the hotel's fault, but the soundproofing was terrible; I could hear every sound!

And to top it all off- three days later and I have been charged AGAIN for our stay! Been asked to phone back at 9 to speak to the 'accounts manager' but I am NOT pleased about this at all after our experience with the place.

Terrible nights sleep, not even worth the discount price we paid (twice)...

Room Tip: Just don't be put in the basement!
2  Thank Katie L
Reviewed 9 April 2014

My wife and I were looking for a place to stay in London for 1 night on our way from Leeds to Brighton. Since we knew we would check in quite late and leave quite early, we didn't want to spend too much and we came across this hotel. We were quite worried at first since the review were so bad but we decided to try it anyway.

The apartment were actually not that bad, not great but not that bad. It's serviceable for the price that you pay. The guy at the reception was very friendly and helpful though it's not a 24-hour reception. You'll need to inform them in advance if you're checking in between midnight and 8.

We were put in apartment 202 and the room is small but that's quite usual for any hotel in London. The bathroom is clean but small and the shower room is small. I'm 6 ft 1 but I can still fit in it though not very comfortably. The room come with a toaster, a kettle, a microwave, a fridge, 2 hobs and a sink with plates, cups, glasses and cutlery. The bed is comfortable and overall we were quite happy about it.

My wife and I were a bit worried about the neighborhood especially at night. It was quite deserted and there were lots of people in front of the building drinking and smoking. The hotel is right by another hostel so there were quite a lot teens hanging around but you need the key to enter the building. I would recommend to use the Bayswater underground station instead of Queensway since there were more people and the street on this side is better lit.

For a quick stay at this price, we would not mind staying here again but for a long vacation stay, I'll probably opt for somewhere else.

1  Thank janephob