“Ticks all the right boxes”

The Grill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Grill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #373 of 450 Dessert in London
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Description: The Grill Restaurant was established in 2003 in the East End of London and has built up a reputation for it's authentic Grill food recipes, first class customer service and being a family friendly restaurant. The Grill is a full service restaurant catering for all Grill Food loving people. An authentic restaurant that takes pride in keeping to the traditional recipes. Our food is always fresh, because we always ensure that all our food is cooked on the day, every day. We always use the finest produce and the best ingredients to give our customers an authentic dining experience. We prepare our meats on a daily basis, so you always get the fresh taste and flavour that Mediterranean food is renowned for. This consistency on tradition and hospitality has given us a reputation that we deserve - and our customers have always recommended us to their families and friends. If you have any queries about our restaurant, please get in touch. We will be more than pleased to assist you
Reviewed 23 July 2014

A nice gem on East Ham Hight Street worth checking out. I have been here several times with my family and friends and it's a great dining experience everytime.

When this restaurnat first started I was unimpressed by the food and condiments, but the service was still good...a year, or so later they have really turned it around. Food is much improved and most condiments have been replaced with hearty creations (Buffalo sauce is worth a try). The beef burgers have a great flavour and the sea bass is cooked well.

The service is timely, food well presented and waiters always curteous and accomodating.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Visited here with my hubby and as a niqaabi I am sometimes hesitant to eat with no private areas. However as soon as I walked into the restraunt I straight away realised the respect level of the waiter. They showed us to a private room for just hubby and I which I was delighted with.

We had the buffalo wings and spare ribs for starters and no word of a lie best ribs I've had could of easily finished off another portion..

Mains I got was T-bone steak which was done perfectly and so tastey.. I've been on the search for a good halal steak and have had a few now but nothin has topped this.. This place beats them all.

My husband had lamb steak and he loved it..

I have no conplaints at all.. The food is just so tastey.. And I have to say best steak/food I've ever had MashaAllah . Will defo be goin again.

2  Thank Sn786
Reviewed 1 November 2013

The reviews and address given do not match the actual restaurant which is actually 392 high street north. East London. The pictures shown are of the above named restaurant, not a hotel offering high tea!

1  Thank Smk34
Reviewed 9 May 2013

We tried most things on the Grill menu over a couple of days, as a party of people varying between 10-17 in total.

Of particular note is the burger, which was perfectly cooked and pink in the middle - highly commended by all who ate it.

In fact, all the dishes were presented well and, other than one slightly chewy lamb (which can happen anywhere) which was quickly replaced, the food quality was high.

We'd eat here again and look forwward to doing so.

Reviewed 16 December 2012 via mobile

It was an fine meal, and tasty.
Home made fries was the best thing.
But could have been better at this price.