My boyfriend and I shared the roast chicken for two a couple of weeks ago and came down with food poisoning.
Obviously my experience is tainted by that but at the time the food was generally good if on the oily side. Great selection of beers. We were sat around the corner and had to go to the bar four times to attract the waiter's attention, once to order, once for drinks and twice to request the bill. This place is supposed to be table service so this is not ok.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.