“Nice food ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Boasting an enviable location in the very centre of Leicester Square, surrounded by some of the capital's biggest cinemas, Bella Italia is a haven for visitors to the area who are looking for an affordable yet good quality meal. With Piccadilly Circus, Soho and Covent Garden at its fingertips, this popular Italian restaurant is always buzzing with hungry sightseers and shoppers. The menu is full of tasty, traditional Italian dishes such as the baked chicken breast topped with mozzarella cheese and smoky bacon and tomato sauce or the classic antipasti selection with smoked Italian ham, salami, bruschetta, mozzarella and olives. Tiramisu is a must try for dessert, light sponge soaked in coffee and Marsala wine layered with mascarpone and zabaglione cream and dusted with cocoa powder.
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Great food in a great location. Gluten free menu available. The only thing is the space. Its too small and busy. Otherwise its fantastic

Write a ReviewReviews (1,738)

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great meal at this busy Restaurant. You need to book. Ask for table away from door, people stand with the door open waiting to be shown to a table.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My first time eating here and wow did I enjoy it! The food was very good, one of the best Italian meals that I have had in some years. I am grateful to my friends for picking this restaurant to eat at.
The service was very good, food again divine, plenty and hot!.

I can recommend this restaurant happily to all my friends and to you readers of this comment. I also loved their dessert idea of a 'small' piece of a choice of deserts.....an ideal mouthful to savor without making you feel that you have overdone it by eating a full dessert. Well done Bella Italia - Thank you.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Main course for both me and my wife was excellent and served in a reasonable time. The dessert was a different story. We had to wait forever and were eventually served an obviously overcooked disaster. To their credit we were told we wouldn't be charged for it but it should never have been presented to us in that state. They could have cooked another one at least a dozen times during our wait for it. This won't put me off returning but they're definitely on a warning!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

A good value standard tasty meal was had for an acceptable price, however the restaurant was very busy and tables are squashed in.