“Best fish and chips!”

Price range: US$21 - US$31
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southwark
Reviewed 4 June 2014

It's very crowded but it is worth it! The food was delicious and even though it was a very busy hour, the food didn't take too long. When we got there, everyone was drinking this thing that looked like beer, but it was the most amazing cider ever! And the food was so good! I really recommend it, specially after a long day at the TATE Museum.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Not a marvellous weather... and my collegue is suddenly hungry. Along the Thames, we're walking and I've me idea... It's 4:00 pm, and I'm sure that I can find something to eat at The Founder's Arms.

Just find a seat... not too easy because there is a lot of people... And to choice a plate to share... Good fresh bread, delicious pie and a special meat-egg ball... With a lager or an ale...

One hour... a long break, for walking along the Thames... but a short break too : we've a good time at this place...

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Been several times. The atmosphere is great. There is a view of St Paul's and the food is fabulous. Always an excellent place to visit.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This place has a scenic view overlooking the Thames and St paul cathedral. Visited this place a couple of time for drinks and I loved it

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This pub has a great glass fronted restaurant area with viiews over the river and St Pauls

Food is good pub style - burgers fish etc with some interesting specials and sides

2 courses with wine and coffee around £65

We had good attentive staff and overall it was an exvellent venue for a decent meal with good viwes on a wet bsnk holiday