“Fun place ”

Cuisines: American, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: St. James's
Description: Tourist-friendly, Hollywood-inspired American restaurant with cinema memorabilia and cocktail bar.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In all honesty it was better than what I was expecting, it was crowded even for a weekly evening but I think it’s a fun place to go to, with kids or friends.
Desserts are probably the best thing on the menu!

612TonyL, Director of Sales at Planet Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your visit, review and recommendation. Indeed our home made and delicious desserts are proudly prepared by Exec Chef Andy and his amazing team with a superb choice. Watch our for new dishes too when we launch our new menu later this summer! We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,369)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed our meal a lot, and the food was good but what was even better was the music- the DJ was really a crowd pleaser! There was a group of primary schoolchildren singing along with all the songs, even dancing to some, which then got the rest of the tables also singing along, and then the DJ offered to take requests, which made the atmosphere even more fun. We enjoyed our food (I was SO ready for a chicken caesar salad!), but we really enjoyed the whole experience. In the USA, I would have said that the meal, food, service, were average, fine, good... but after not having had American food in weeks, it tasted better than usual and we appreciated the familiarity!! Our family of five (teens/adults) ate for GBP104.40 including a couple of alcoholic drinks and a couple of desserts, plus soft drinks and five entrees.

612TonyL, Director of Sales at Planet Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for choosing us for some tasty American fayre which we were delighted to read was appreciated and a welcome change! We really appreciate you taking the time to post a review and will share your feedback with our Exec Chef and his team. Please come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food. Friendly prompt service. Would absolutely visit again. We took our daughter and her friend for her 16th birthday lunch. The staff sang happy birthday and made her feel very special. Couldn't ask for more.

Thank you for choosing us to celebrate your daughter's 16th birthday and we were delighted to read that you had a great experience with us. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’s my 2nd visit to planet Hollywood but my kids 1st visit.
We decided to bring my son here for his 13th birthday.
I really love it here the staff so friendly although the staff are very busy nothing to much trouble for them. They put my son name on the screen wishing him happy birthday. Then brought his pudding with a sparkler and about 5 staff all sang Happy birthday to him. The music is fantastic and we felt like we was in a nightclub.
The food is also nice very big portions even the kids were big and we couldn’t eat it all. With the kids meals you get unlimited fizzy drinks.
Thank you for making it a memorable birthday for my son. We will definitely be returning.

Thanks for your return visit and for choosing Planet Hollywood to celebrate your son becoming a teenager! We are a popular choice for celebrating birthdays and in fact any special occasion. Thanks for your detailed feedback and for the 5* rating. We hope to welcome you and your family back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My hubby and I visited PH as a pit stop to refuel after a day of sightseeing and walking. We were seated immediately and our waitress was fantastic. She was extremely helpful and used her knowledge of the food to help me choose when I couldn’t make up my mind. In he end I went for the lasagne (with a twist) and my husband had the bacon bbq burger. These were both delicious and definitely helped us refuel. I would definitely return. 10 out of 10 for our waitress

Many thanks for your visit and review. We were delighted to read that you had an amazing experience with us and would like to thank you for your custom and for the overall rating awarded. We hope to welcome you back again soon.