“Great evening on the terrace ”
Review of Angus Steakhouse

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I was at this Angus
Steakhouse in Leicester Square for dinner

We were welcomed with a pleasant smile to our seats on The Tarrace.
We were soon met by our waiter, Peter
He was really pleasant and friendly and
he patiently explained what we asked.
Of course, we chose steak and calamari.
The food came quite quickly, the steak was amazing and well done.
Everything was delicious

We would highly recommend
See you next time Peter .

Write a ReviewReviews (1,427)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice restaurant, shame we don't have them in Berkshire.
The staff were great and very friendly and the food was cooked to perfection.
The only issue I have is the lack of a Gluten Free menu. Our server was knowledgeable and advised us well but it's not the same as having a menu to browse through. This is the reason for just 4 out of 5 marks.
Still a good score and we will return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Quite busy but very efficient service from Oliver at 21 Coventry steak was amazing cooked perfectly and service was amazing

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’m a lover of steak & so when we happened upon this place whilst walking through Leicester Square, it was an easy decision of where we’d eat our evening meal before heading home.

I had a fillet steak & requested it medium rare; it was cooked to absolute PERFECTION. So often I’ve asked for cakes cooked like this and they’ve been well done & unfortunately that’s the norm. This was just lush. Served with a lovely side salad and home cooked chips. LOVELY!!!

Me and mum decided to have a dessert, mum had a malteaser cheesecake and I had a limoncello gelato. It seemed to have a lemon syrup rather than any limoncello. It was still lovely.

Must give a mention to the staff who were all really friendly and nice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We dined at the Conventry Angus Steakhouse, the food was great, the dishes came fast, and the service from the waiter Liborco was flawless, giving the suggestions promptly and was very helpfull. Very satisfied.