“love sushi”

Price range: US$39 - US$49
Neighbourhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Neighbourhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Brilliant and lightly fulfilling , always fresh and yaaamiiii, also for me not that expensive and fish is very good for you.

1  Thank ilmira2003

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Picked up some food as shop was closing for the evening. Rice was over cooked & curry pretty bland. Perhaps would have been better earlier in the evening.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I usually go to wasabi for lunch - for the curries. I had a rude shock this time - in the middle of my meal I found a disgusting large lump of red raw meat. I took it to the counter staff and I was told it was "sauce" - serious insult to injury. If that's not enough, a senior member of staff comes out and rudely says that this will be investigated and she needs to take my lunch back from me. When I asked to take a picture of the lump, she asked me to calm down! By the end of it, I was incredulous and lost my appetite for everything really. I am never going back. But the bigger issue is that their safely standards seem lax if there are lumps of raw meat floating in the curry (or may be as I was told - the raw meat was sauce).

1  Thank Reshma999
Reviewed 9 September 2013

my Friends and I fell upon this little Gem whilst walking around the area in search for food. We decided to eat here as the others have not tried most of the things on their Menu and we all loved! good Quality food for an affordable price. what more could you want?

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have to laugh at the poor reviews for this place... why go to a sushi takeout place for anything other than sushi?

Stick to the sushi and this is one of the best places in London for takeout sushi... if not the best place. As for authenticity... I lived in Japan and my wife is Japanese. I have bought sushi takeout here for my in-laws too... there is absolutely nothing wrong with the sushi here in terms of authenticity.

The only problem I have with this place is its location... I wish it was near Kings Cross... as it is usually here we visit to take out to eat on the train home.

If you are wanting good sushi in the UK and not wanting to pay the restaurant prices then it is difficult to beat this place. We make the extra effort to go out of our way to visit here... its certainly better than the Japan centre.

1  Thank shunrai00