“Great fresh food and fast service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Wasabi

Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
London
“Great fresh food and fast service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Whenever we have to eat somewhere we know we can get served quickly, Wasabi is our first choice. The food is fresh, varied and if you can ignore the confusions at the till then it is a good solution to many problems.

• Visited June 2014

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Sneaky little calories...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

I LOVE Wasabi... work lunch break little haven of sushi goodness, but alas I have been dining under a false expectation...

So I am a girl, in order for me to still fit into my skinny jeans and enjoy cocktails with friends, i make sure i control the calories i have during the week for lunch. Wasabi (I thought) was onboard with my war against the flab, a quick check online for the calorie and fat content in their box sets and I skipped down to Wasabi with low calorie smugness glee.... the nutritional values are helpfully tabled out for you with the full package size and weight right next to it, there is seemingly no small print or or suspicious values with an asterix next to them... A couple of weeks later and my cynical sef thought ll this low calorie goodness must be too good to be true, after extensive trawling through their website, right at the bottom of the full menu of the full list of nutritional facts,in teeny tiny writing, it says 'all values quoted per 100g'........ The wasabi dream is shattered and I am back to leaves for lunch, but it was delicious while it lasted.

• Visited May 2014
41 Thank Jennifer W
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tempura prawn tanmen”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I love japanese food and i always drop bu this resto every so often to get myself a sushi so i tried their prawn tempura tan men this time but it wasn't so good not as tasty. Could be better!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Djreiki
Poole, United Kingdom
“Great take away”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Went here on impulse to have some hot food. I had the chicken teriyaki and rice with some sides of sushi. All for a tenner. Really good eating and probably a bit too much but I ate the lot! Enjoy n

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great Quick food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Always grabbed a take away from here when travelling from central London and every time was as good as before. Friendly staff & quick service

• Visited March 2014