All reviewstrain stationfamily weddingmeal dealcharing crossblackout curtainson arrivalweekend stayquiet hotela great stayhigh streetkey cardgood nights sleepgreat roomconvenient locationcomfortable bedswalk in showerfamily room
Reviewed 5 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend always book a hotel to stay in when we see each other and this is by far the best hotel we’ve stayed in. It’s so clean, so elegant, it looks like a 5 star hotel! We had breakfast in the morning and it was delicious! The bed was extremely comfortable, there’s a smart TV in the room (WOW!) and the bathroom is immaculate! This is my first time staying at a premier inn and I was very much impressed by the quality and the standards. Will definitely be staying here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2017

I was a little worried when my employers booked me into a Premier Inn Hotel in Sidcup in order to complete a training course. On arrival I was impressed by the simple and quick check in service. I went to my room which was big enough for three people and perfectly laid out. The room was very clean and well presented. The bed was very comfortable and I had extra pillows. The hotel was very quiet and I slept well. Breakfast in the morning was awesome and set me up for the day. The only blip was the fact that breakfast had been paid for yet I was never on the morning breakfast list and had to produce my receipt. The staff were great and very helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and can't wait to stay there again. They even looked after my case after my check out time for no extra cost. This is a value for money hotel but you certainly get a in return for your money. Well done Premier Inn!!!!

Room Tip: I was on the third floor Room 314 at the back of the hotel. Perfect.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night; location was convenient for our visit to Sidcup.
On arrival we were greeted by Louise, who helped us book in (only one check in machine was working). Our room, at the front of the hotel, overlooking the main road was very quiet! The room was tidy, however, there was a stain on the ceiling that did spoil the room’s overall appearance.
Back at reception another member of staff kindly organised a taxi for us - unfortunately she wan’t wearing a badge so can’t thank her by name.
After a good night’s sleep, we made our way to the restaurant. Joshua welcomed us & explained the choices available. He left us to help ourselves to our choice of breakfast. The restaurant itself was relaxed & not too busy.
Overall we had a pleasant stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2017

I was not reminded at check-in that I had prepaid for breakfast for two mornings. In fact, the check-in staff attempted to sell me the meal packages. It wasn't until I got to my room and checked my confirmation email (from a few weeks prior) that I realised I had already paid for breakfast. So, I visited reception again to check and a different member of staff greeted me, I explained what happened and she told me that the previous staff member was probably trying to sell me the evening meal....this was untrue, she was just trying to fool me!
I sacrificed my Family Room booking as my children couldn't stay with me during this visit but the staff at check-in didn't thank me or offer any refund (which I wasn't really wanting - I just wanted to help Premier Inn re-sell the room to a family).

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo