“Right place for the money”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Space Living Space
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living Space
Living Space
Fully Fitted Kitchen
Bedroom with King size double bed
Bedroom with King size Double Bed
Master Bedroom With King Size Double
Family Bathroom with Bath and Shower
Family Bathroom
En-suite Shower Toilet and sink
Spacious Courtyard for summer evenings and drinks
Spacious Courtyard
The London Eye
St James's Park
St James's Park
Victoria Station
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
john s
Austin, Texas
“Right place for the money”
Reviewed 10 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Good location on a quiet street. Room sizes are what they appear in the photos.... we have been in places where the second room was essentially a converted closet! These are real bedrooms and comfortable beds. Kitchen essentials there for breakfast. Cooking a nice dinner would be a bit of a challenge. We did enjoy wine and cheese on the back patio....a nice little bonus. We planned to eat out so no big deal regarding cooking dinner. Ken was helpful with prompt replies re- emails and suggestions.

rands901
Perth, Australia
“Well located basement unit”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This unit is very centrally located in an upmarket area within 1 km of shops, restaurants, bars, Victoria mainline/metro and two other metro tube stations. Others have mentioned the stairs which would be difficult for anyone with mobility problems. I (a fit septuagenarian) managed two large cases with difficulty.

AbeLincol...
San Francisco, Calif
“Great stay near Victoria Station”
Reviewed 26 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Stayed here for three nights with a friend who occupied the front bedroom, while I took the rear. Overall, this is a great bargain for anyone seeking to avoid the sterility of a hotel room, and enjoying the comforts of a home which we wanted and definitely found here. While I wouldn't term it a "luxury" rental, the flat is well furnished, and the kitchen well-stocked with supplies and other amenities. We didn't use the stove, but we appreciated the full size refrigerator, microwave and ironing board. And the little garden/patio was a nice touch. The location is definitely very convenient: about ten minutes walk from the train station, set in a quiet residential neighborhood in Pimlico with stores all within walking distance. And Kenneth the owner was very responsive to any concerns or queries I emailed to him.

This was my first time staying in a London flat and likely wont be my last. But I did come to understand that one of the downsides of renting a private residence was something beyond the control of the owner of the place you rent, namely, the neighbors who occupy adjacent units. Unfortunately for both myself and my friend in the other bedroom, late night noise from the units above us was a concern all three nights we were there. But that is something one can find anywhere. Another issue some might find difficult is the very steep descent one must make down the entry stairwell to the "garden" flat you are getting. Still, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to others, with the added recommendation that you consider bringing earplugs if you are a light sleeper.

Profsuzy
Pennsylvania
“Spacious apartment; convenient location”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This lower-level flat was quite spacious by London standards, and also quite comfortable. The outdoor patio would have been great, if the weather had cooperated - which it didn't during my stay. However the beds were super comfortable and the water pressure in the shower was amazing. Good bed, good shower - those are the 2 absolute requirements for a good stay. The stairs going down to the apartment are a little tricky, but nothing difficult for anyone in good shape. The front bathroom is a little funky - you step down into the bathtub - but other than these minor issues, we found this apartment to be very comfortable and in a great location - near both busses and tube stations.

Christoph...
“Don't believe the photos!”
Reviewed 29 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I was terribly disappointed by our stay in this flat. Where to start. First of all, the entrance to the flat is down a narrow and treacherous set of stairs. If you have large suitcases, bring a winch. The property was not ready when we arrived at the appointed time. Ken's assistant was with an unidentified man (the previous guest??) and we were told to come back in ten minutes. We returned and found the following: the flat had not been cleaned. Layers of dust covered the blinds in one bedroom, the rugs had not been vacuumed, the laminate floors were filthy. The flat itself was in disrepair: chipped and peeling paint around the doors. The flat also does not sleep six as advertised. There's a full size bed in each bedroom and a twin mattress (disgustingly old and filthy) tucked into a corner in the living area. The twin had a pillow thrown on it without a pillowcase. Because the bathrooms have no ventilation, they are encrusted with mold. One shower head is so low I had to kneel in the tub! The Wi-fi was also maddeningly inconsistent. Finally, the location is also not as convenient as advertised. It's a brisk 10-15 minute walk to tube stations, food, etc. Ken could not be have been more accommodating, but the flat needs a major spruce up!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
31 Mar 2017
Hello Christopher. I am totally amazed at your review. We have been letting this apartment for a number of years now not only on the Holiday Letting site but many other sites and have NEVER received any review as disparaging as yours. Let me give you a few titles left by other guests who have recently stayed in the apartment Fabulous Location( Left by the previous guest to you). Another, Great Flat Great Location, Great Flat, Lovely Spacious apartment,Great Location, Fantastic Apartment,Charming Apartment,This spot was Perfect,Excellent, Fantastic Stay and Super Flat in Idyllic Location,Perfect Location and Comfort,Great Location and Great Flat. All of the guest have rated the apartment 4 or 5 star.Need I go on. I don't think so. Your comments are flawed
You mention a strange man when you entered!!!! He was part of the cleaning team that had just left. Something wrong? You mention a shower where you had to kneel in the bath. Could you not use the other shower or did you just want to complain. Yes complain you have about paint work being chipped about the steps to the front door. About the location. I do not know where you walked to but obviously 5 meters was to much.Nobody in two years of us letting this apartment has. I do not accept any of your criticism. I have been too long doing this sort of work that I am totally aware that I cannot please all of the people all of the time and sometimes you come across guests such as yourself that you become aware almost immediately that nothing is going to please them. I can only be thankful that this happens very rarely. Christoper I would recommend that next time you go on holiday you seek out a 5 star hotel this would possibly meet your exacting demands (this I am not totally sure of ). But of course you will have to pay out a lot more money. A 2 star rating is an insult and I hope you take the above message as my response to your crass comments.
jckbrn7
Dublin, Ireland
“Fabulous Location”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The apartment was just perfect for us. We walked to lots of places from it. The bus routes nearby brought you right by many of the big tourist attractions. The wifi worked great which is essential for research for our trip. It was clean and very spacious. We'll be back again.

14 Mar 2017
Hello Jackie,

thank you for your very kind review. i am delighted that you all enjoyed your stay here in london.

We would be delighted for you to return.

Best Wishes

Ken
ksh0309
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great flat, great location”
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My teenage son and I stayed here for a week and were very pleased. Ken's team met us and let us put our luggage there while they were cleaning. Frederick also took the time to show us the best places for pubs and shopping. It's in a lovely residential area but everything is close by, especially the Victoria train and coach stations. It was quiet, clean and perfect. My only warning, and this is very mild, is that the stairs down to the flat may be hard for people with walking issues. Other than that, it was ideal and we would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great flat in London!

12 Mar 2017
Hello Kim,

Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted that you and your Son were happy with the apartment and that you had a great time here in London.

Ken
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;