“So good !!! ”

Theo's Simple Italian
Reserve with OpenTable
Theo's Simple Italian is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,643 of 27,194 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$19 - US$51
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Description: A classic, rustic Italian all-day restaurant and deli, offering the very best of Italian food and fresh pasta from acclaimed chef Theo Randall. Theo's Simple Italian in Earl's Court, is the kind of place you can go for a full three-course meal with friends or a plate of pasta and a glass of wine by yourself. From the moment you walk in you are treated like old friends with the sort of service sadly lacking in a lot of restaurants. Charming Italian staff are on hand to help you choose from the many regionally inspired dishes. As its name suggests, this is simple Italian food but done well.
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

One of the best Italian restaurant that I’ve ever done ! I’ve been twice in four days in London. The service is perfect and the meals are so tasty ! The visual of the plats are also really nice !

Reviewed 25 October 2018

I had a business lunch at Theo’s Simple Restaurant which is in Indigo Hotel - a short (5 mins) walk from Earls Court Tube Station.

The property certainly lives upto it’s name in that it is not pretentious but comfortable environment with a menu that wasn’t extensive but with something for most patrons and I certainly enjoyed my pasta with very tender beef and tasty red wine sauce. This was complimented by first-rate service throughout the meal so - all in all - well worth a return visit!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

A party of four we enjoyed excellent tasting Italian food on a Friday night, very busy, great atmosphere attached to the Indigo Hotel... friendly staff and relaxed setting, very enjoyable night for all of us

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a drink and some food after arriving to London from a long flight. My wife and I couldn’t be happier with the service and quality of the food. The place is casual in an elegant way and very pleasant. The manager , Jane, was wonderful at making us feel at home and giving us good recommendations. This place really redefined the word ‘hospitality’ for me. Coming from the US, it is so satisfying to be received with such warmth and friendliness. I am regular here, at least for the time I’m in London, and will seek other Theo’s locations as well.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Wonderful 'Mozzafiato' brunch with plenty of delicious simple Italian food. Staff incredibly attentive with their friendly welcoming service and making sure our glasses were topped up. Special thanks to the manager Anna who made us all feel very looked after and welcome. Also loved the cool interior of the restaurant. All in all we had a wonderful time and it was a lovely meal experience for our visiting Cornish guests. Many thanks to all the team.

Date of visit: September 2018