“Lovely apartment. Will definitely stay here again!”
other travellers have booked this property
RATED 5 STAR ❤️ OXFORD ❤️ DELUXE SUITE ❤️ WEST END 3BED 2BATH ❤️
RATED 5 STAR ❤️ OXFORD ❤️ DELUXE SUITE ❤️ WEST END 3BED 2BATH ❤️ RATED 5 STAR ❤️ OXFORD ❤️ DELUXE SUITE ❤️ WEST END 3BED 2BATH ❤️
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
RATED 5 STAR ❤️ OXFORD ❤️ DELUXE SUITE ❤️ WEST END 3BED 2BATH ❤️
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Manuel P
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Lovely apartment. Will definitely stay here again!”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

Excellent location. Great host and easy check-in. Clean and very comfortable apartment. Lots of unexpected pleasant touches made us feel very welcome. We are looking forward to returning!

21 Mar 2018
Thanks, Manuel. Such a pleasure to have you as our amazing guest.
Please keep in touch in case you will be back in the city. All the best!
Jack S
“Ideal place to stay”
Reviewed 17 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed with my wife and 2 kids (10 and 6 years old) for 3 three days. The apartment, which is superbly located, was clean, tidy, and had enough room for sleeping and cooking. The kitchen had enough plates, cuttelery and pans for preparing plain meals. The guest manager was there on time to open us the door and explain and suggest a couple of relevant things. Very convenient location! The place is very cute and looks just like the pics! And the apartment is very clean, comfortable and in a safe, pleasant area. Quiet street but plenty of good shops and markets, excellent bistrots right on our corner and other bars and restaurants frequented by local people. Our stay in this apartment was fun! Would definitely stay here again.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
21 Mar 2018
Wow! What a wonderful review. We truly appreciate your stay and your trust in us, Jack. I am very happy to hear that we've met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the apartment in the near future. My best regards to your family. Till next time we meet again!
Toni-bee0...
“Wonderful stay ! My family had a blast!”
Reviewed 10 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

We were all extremely happy with our stay!
For starters, all of the photos and information about the flat were correct, so there were no surprises. Thomas was VERY responsive and answered all of the questions that we had, I am a frequent traveler and believe me, I've experienced different kinds of property owners who are not that efficient in communication- worse, even rude!!
The apartment is really well loved by my family.. the colors, the decors can never get as pristine as it already is. After a tiring day of going out, coming back to this home makes a tingly feeling of excitement as it feels like the combination of these soft-colors eases relaxation to its highest.
He even gave us a small tour of the neighborhood with very good suggestions on places to check out. The entire place was very clean, and thanks to very comfortable beds we all slept very well.
Speaking of the neighborhood, the location is about as good as it gets. We were able to walk to so many attractions, that we rarely had to take the bus or train. From this spot you can easily get to the Grant Museum of Zoology, Dominion Theatre, BT tower and many more!
Thank you again Thomas for making our first trip to London one to remember!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
21 Mar 2018
I truly appreciate your positive feedback about my apartment, Toni. I do take pride in catering to my guests' needs the best way I can. I am glad to hear that our apartment and our staff were instrumental to make your stay a memorable one. If you're traveling to London again soon, please don't hesitate to call me.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing