“One of the best B&B I have ever been”

and 1 more site!
Chadwick Guesthouse
Ranked #1 of 18 Middlesbrough B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I just moved in Middlesbrough to work and for the first two days I have been at Chadwick actually because it was the best prize I found on internet. The experience there was absolutely perfect, very clean room and bathroom, superb english breakfast, no problem at all with wi-fi, in general a very great nights sleep. Moreover, the owner is a real gentleman, he gave me a lot of very good tips on the city. The location is fine too, because it's close to a park and I also had the chance to have a nice run there! I will send there my friends and parents when they will come here to visit me.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 5 October 2013

I'm away on a tour around UK university cities for my work and found Chadwicks by searching on TripAdvisor - I followed the advice of the reviewers before me to stay here and I wasn't disappointed.

Great location, beautiful view from room 2 over to the park, great hospitality.

Great nights sleep, and they should be charging more!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Excellent communications and first class service.
Nothing was too much trouble for the helpful staff
The rooms are clean and well serviced with all facilities including reliable internet
Breakfast is great with a variety of cereals and yoghurts, plus pastries to follow the full English breakfast.
Parking is free and safe
What more can be said to this value for money experience that was one of the best B&B`s i have ever visited

Room Tip: Phone the proprietor and tell him your needs
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My girlfriend and I recently got married at Wynyard Hall and we needed a place to send our guests. We wanted something different from the usual faceless places and we were recommended Chadwicks by a family friend. We visited Chadwicks just to makes sure as we were getting married and had to send family and friends from Italy here and so it was very important to us that things were just right. The owner, Claudio, couldn't have been more welcoming and hospitable. He welcomed us in and gave us coffee whilst we had a good look around. The guesthouse is new and modern and most importantly very, very clean indeed. All our guests said that they had a very pleasant stay and all commented that the owner was incredibly warm and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble and we would like to personally thank Claudio for taking such great care of everyone. We will definitely send Chadwicks all the business we can. Thank you. Sergio & Sophie Peretti x x x

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sergioperetti
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Had a really relaxing stay at Chadwick Guest House this week. Rooms clean and simple, perfectly adequate with no fuss. Breakfast lovely too, and service could not be faulted - the sort of place people will go the extra mile for their guests, and then some! If am ever in the neighbourhood will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Julia H
Reviewed 14 May 2013

It is always a pleasure to spend some days in Chadwick Guesthouse.
The staff is very helpfull and friendly, rooms and services are very clean and they serve a very good breakfast.
They also offer an excellent wifi service.
The Guesthouse is located in a very quiet zone and it is very easy to get the town centre.
Without any doubts it is a Guesthouse higly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Danilo S
Reviewed 14 May 2013

On 30th April I along with my wife, stayed at Chadwicks, prior to my wife going int Hospital for major surgery. despite only being booked in for three nights, my wife's stay in hiospital was longer than expected. Claudio was more than helpful, and allowed me to stay in the room as long as was required. The room was clean and fresh, tha breackfast was as big or as small as you wanted, and very good value for money. Thank You

Room Tip: They all seem to be good, I had the twin downstairs
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business