“Another Great Visit to my Home away from Home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Middlesbrough
Linthorpe Guest House/Apartments
Ranked #4 of 17 Middlesbrough B&B and Inns
Brisbane, Australia
“Another Great Visit to my Home away from Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

This was my second visit to the Linthorpe Guest House and although it was a short notice booking, Julie was able to fit me in for a 5 night stay. Since my last visit in May/June 2011, Julie has maintained the high standards she has set for the establishment - same friendliness, cleanliness and comfort that I experienced last year and, from the reviews, is offered to all who stay. Well done Julie and this B&B deservedly remains the most highly recommended in Middlesbrough. For me it is a home away from home.

Room Tip: The front room has a double and a single and a washbasin
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Mildura, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2012

If ever. You are in Middlesbrough north east yorkshire & looking for a b&b try LINTHORPE GUESTHOUSE the rates are good,the place is very clean tidy & warm a great place to stay.JULIE BARE is very friendly,jovial&will do anything she can for her guests.Good pub with nice meals within 5 mins walk & 5mins further is a very good bus service.
I know I stayed 30 nights &will stay again next year when I return from MILDURA AUSTRALIA.
when I arrived I had lost my money bag with everything in it including passport and cards.and Julie tracked it down she rang everywhere and it was recoverd all in tackt.Thank you to the cleaner handing it in on the trains.will be back again

Room Tip: all the rooms are very well kept and very clean
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
Leeds
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

Have just spent a night at the Linthorpe Guest House and both my girlfriend and I were made to feel very welcome and at home by the very friendly and helpful proprietor, Julie.

The room was a nice size, clean and very homely, and the bed was very comfy. Nice breakfast in the morning too.

Couldn't ask for anything more and next time we're back in Middlesbrough we will definitely be back!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Matt F
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2012

I stayed at this B&B for 1 night in June. We had the front bedroom which had a double and single bed. The weather was horrible so it was great to come back to a lovely warm, clean room. The room had a wash hand basin, tv , robes, towels toilettries , tea and coffee and the bed was very comfy.The bathroom is very modern and clean and is shared between the 3 rooms. The area is quiet and approx 10-15 mins walk to the centre. Breakfast was good and cooked to order. We had scrambled eggs on toast but Julie would cook you a full english if you wanted.
Biscuits, sweets etc are also available to purchase in the breakfast room. You just put the money you owe in the honesty box. Julie was very friendly and gave us a map of the area so we could find our way around. My son was attending an interview at the university of Teeside the following day so it was an ideal place to stay. We were pleasantly surprised by Middlesbrough and the university and had a great curry with a fantastic nan bread at Akbars (very good) What a pity there are so many boarded up empty properties near the university. All in all a good trip. If my son gets into the university we will definately be back.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank beadish
Rotherham, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2012

You wont find a better b&b anywhere,Julie is very friendly and helpfull,we had 3 rooms for one night and every room was spotless and very comfortable,would recommend it to anyone visiting the borough and i will definately go again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Glenn M
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2012

I Had a most comfortable two week stay at julies guest house.Freindly -great breakfast to see me through the day, whilst on a course at the TWI.not knowing middlesbrough this was highley recomended and rightly so to.Julie has thought of everything for everyone from baby changing mats to an honesty shop from toothpaste to socks it was smashing.
Fridge and microwave available for guests and a choice of dvds to watch after being stressed out during the day.
Keep up the good work julie many thanks Chris

Room Tip: I was in room 2, it was comfortable, clean and had a big desk to work from.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Chris M
Co Armagh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

We stayed here in November for a week and i cant rate it high enough. I have lost count of the times i have stayed at the Linthorpe Guest house. Julie is so friendly and helpful. Her accommodation is very clean comfy and quiet. Will definitely be back again and again Its like coming home x

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family