“excellent”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Middlesbrough
Linthorpe Guest House/Apartments
Ranked #4 of 18 Middlesbrough B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I've stayed in Linthorpe Guest House for 1 week and I must say I felt like home. Room was very spacious and clean. There was absolutely everything you could think of to make my stay comfortable. Area is quiet and nice, on the opposite site of road there is nice cementary with sidewalks and near by there is big park. Breakfasts were excellent and honesty shop very handy. Julie is a great host - I will definitely come back if I'll be in this area. Jakub

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Jakub25
There are newer reviews for Linthorpe Guest House/Apartments

Reviewed 8 June 2013

The accommodation offered by Linthorpe Guest House is of the highest standard of comfort. The Guest House offers all sorts of facilities often missing in Guest Houses. The Room is very large and equipped with extras like sewing kits, sofa and writing desk , wi-fi access and is very nicely decorated. In case you forget anything, many essentials like toothpaste, toothbrushes, socks and toiletries are available for sale at very reasonable prices. The welcome at Linthorpe is large and genuine and service is not stinted.

Room Tip: Book early to ensure that you can stay as there are not that many rooms available and competition is...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank nicholas t
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I stayed in Linthorpe Guest House and have to say it was a delight. Julie, the owner, made me most welcome and the room I stayed in was lovely - it had everything I needed. The breakfast was great and set me up well for the day. I can only write positive things about Linthorpe Guest House but if you are ever in the area check it out for yourself. I'd highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank DawnH126
Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

We are working away last week and looking for somewhere clean and comfortable, we found this place on Tripadvisor and its was prob the best B&B I've ever stayed in bar none. Julie made us very welcome and couldn't have made working away from home any easier with such a lovely room to come back to every night, I really can't say enough about this B&B but it's the best in Middlesbrough by a mile.
Adam
Vogul Group

• Stayed: March 2013
5  Thank Woosey30
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Due to a sudden family illness, we had to rather quickly find somewhere to stay in the Middlesbrough area - and one confirmatory email later we had made a booking with the delightful Julie at her Linthorpe Guest House. Following an arduous five hour journey (traffic and snow) we arrived somewhat stressed and parked just outside. It was a delight to step into such a warm, welcoming environment - an oasis of calm! Julie obviously takes great pride in her guest house and meticulous care had gone into every little detail - our room had everything we could possibly have wanted: bundles of towels,robes, tea/coffee stuff, soaps, moisturisers, etc. A great bonus for us was free wifi in our room, and also the scenic view overlooking the historic cemetery. We found it no hardship having to walk a few steps down the corridor to the shiny bathroom, and we did have a hand basin in our room. Running such a small-scale guest house meant that nothing was too much trouble and Julie had the right balance between being on hand but non-intrusive.

Room Tip: Great views from the front bedroom.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Lynda F
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I stayed at Linthorpe GH for the first week of a three month contract in Middlesbrough. Only reason I didn't stay longer was that Julie was fully booked for the next three weeks, so don't dither like I did. Nice room. Lack of en suite not a problem in my experience, but it does influence what time you get up etc. Good breakfast. Helpful hostess. Overall impression - great value for money. Thanks.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Andy M
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Had to cut my business trip short due to a job. Landlady was very understanding and patient. She gave me a full refund!
My only gripe was that it wasn't en suite which I should have enquired about when I booked it.....
Great breakfast and customer service.
Thanks very much!