“Great food, excellent service”
Review of Starters - CLOSED

Starters
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Ten of us visited here for my grandsons birthday, excellent choice of food, served hot and with great service. Kids eat free and their choice was good, sausage, parmo, chicken nuggets etc, good sized portions.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We visited Starters with friends. I must say that I enjoyed the selection of food and the duck pancakes and chicken peanut skewers I had.

It was a Friday night and very busy. The only downside to our visit was that it seemed to take a long time to get our food.

My friends had the tasting dessert platters which they enjoyed.

I would certainly visit again.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The food was ok. I had half a chicken Parmesan and the lamb kofta kebabs. (Which are obviously bought it). The kebabs were dry and small for the price. They came with a dry salad - not very exciting. The parmo was nice but a little on the small side.

I think it's overpriced for the portions. Probably won't be back.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Visited with a friend on a weekday lunchtime.

We were seated straight away with no need to book, however the food took a long time to arrive resulting in our visit taking longer than our lunch hour.

food was very good but would have enjoyed it more if we had plenty of time.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Absolutely gorgeous home cooked food. Never have to wait too long children are treated to a very friendly environment free crayond and drawing paper too keep them occupied till their food comes. Also children eat here free and the food is delicious I love eating here.

1  Thank Katie G