“Set meals are excellent!!”
Review of the Oriental Pearl

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ts15jd
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I regularly go to this restaurant for birthdays etc with family so we are well known. The service is always exceptional and they cater for our needs. I agree that sometimes it can be quiet for weekends however that doesn't ruin our night. I must recommend the chicken on toast with the spare rib sauce, it is fantastic!! When I go we usually get the £17 a head menu which always leaves everyone full as there is always left overs which we take home for the next day!

I would recommend to anyone!!

Reviewed 6 October 2012

Took my granson to the pearl for a treat. He went through the menu like a knife through butter.

Five courses later he said that was the best meal i ever ate. He wasnt wrong either.The staff at the pearl make you welcome the moment you walk through the door, the food is great the selection wide and cooked to perfection.

The next time you visit Middlesbrough make sure you pencil in a trip to eat at the Oriental Pearl.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

The Oriental Pearl is by far our favourite chinese restaurant. We have been going there for as long as I can remember. The food is absolutely delicious and in all those years we have never had a bad meal. Their fruity spare ribs and crispy duck are to die for, but my all time favourite has to be the beef with peppers and black bean sauce. The atmosphere is always nice and the staff are always very friendly, nothing is too much trouble. I would never hesitate to recommend the Oriental Pearl to anybody.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

I have been to The Oriental pearl numorous times with my family and husband, and after a lovely day out just me and my mum we decided to go and have a meal...this was a very rare occassion as theres always tag alongs. We bothe decided we would go here and im so glad we did. The food has always been outstanding but this time topped it all, it was fab and soooo yummy! We had soup, followed by won tons, spare ribs(which were to die for), shaui mai and spring rolls and then we had a crispy duck! We decided to go for appetisers and no main course as we wanted to enjoy our food rather than be totally stuffed! For the 2 of us we payed £50 which included a £7 tip and we came out feeling nicely full! This is a fantastic resturant and my favorite chinese!

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Avoid This Restaurant.

The place was empty other than 1 table .. So we were a large party of 13 , we arrived at 7.15 ! and left at 10.15.

We were served Chicken and sweetcorn soup , !!!! I WITH NO CHICKEN IN , she forgot to put it in and apologised.

then waited nearly another hour for duck , And after that everything went very down hill meals coming out one at a time for the next 2 hours.

At the end of the eveining and spending almost £300.00 we were given £20.00 off.

Im sorry but this place is a joke , its not like it was even busy.

2  Thank Sean186340