All reviewstoby carveryjames cook hospitalcosta coffeegood nights sleepexcellent valuebreakfast roomcar parknight's sleepall you can eatplenty of parkingbreakfast stafftown centrea great stayvisiting familystayed for nightsbreakfast was excellentcooked breakfast
Reviewed 22 July 2014

When I travel to the Middlesbrough area on business, this hotel is the one I like the best. As one who is allergic to fragrances, this hotel does not use scented detergent as some of the others in the area do. To me, this is a huge advantage as I am not getting a sinus infection over my stay due to the smell of fragranced sprays or detergents.

This hotel has ample parking, although due to the carvery next door, the night time parking can become slightly congested. The rooms are not large by any means, but have plenty of room and most importantly, the rooms are clean. The door that closes off the toilet and the bathroom, dependent of its position, was a bit odd, although it did make sense as if you have multiple people in the room, one can do their business while the other one uses the sink...

Breakfast is nice with a hot meal cooked to order and cereals and such are out for help your self service.

The staff are helpful and friendly. Never had a problem at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Premier Inn rooms vary from place to place but they always seem to contain everything needed for a comfortable stay and this one didn't disappoint.

The room was clean and well laid out with an electric fan already in place.... greatly appreciated. The bed was a super king and very comfortable.

I was most impressed with the bathroom/wetroom which was sparkling clean and I loved the walk-in shower. Be careful though when using the shower because the waste water wasn't contained within the shower area so not a good idea to leave things on the floor if you want them to remain dry.

The hotel location was good with a pub/restaurant across the car park. We did, however, drive past a couple of times before we found it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel is spotlessly clean! The staff are polite, friendly, helpful and very efficient. Customer service is outstanding. Room and bed very comfortable, bathroom very clean and great use of door to close of the loo but keep access to the bathroom. I stayed in one room with 3 kids age 12, 7, 6 a bit of a squeeze but we had a good nights sleep. Interconnecting rooms would make this the perfect hotel!! Breakfast was amazing great choice, super service, extremely keen and not busy. Toby Carvery adjacent was a bit disappointing, no menu other than Carvery, not suitable for kids, in my opinion. We drove down the road to find a place with a garden.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Diane L
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I was most impressed with this premier inn. Rooms very clean & comfortable. Convenient location to access Yorkshire moors Whitby and Scarborough Staff very pleasant and helpful. Breakfasts were good and for evening meals there is a Toby next door. I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The Premier Inn is a great place for a good night sleep. Recently I visited the place as I was attending a safety course at Faraday's Centre. Breakfast is good and the staff is very helpful. Overall a very nice and memorable stay at the motel. Keep it up.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo