“quiet comfy”
Review of Cineworld Cinemas

Cineworld Cinemas
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Once someone vomited on my seat before I came so I had to find another one, but I still like this cinema. It's quiet comfy, however the prices of food are too high and they definitely should play more films in 3D.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

My partner and I love going to watch a film and often we go to showcase at teesside as it closer to us. We sometimes use cineworld if we are in Middlesbrough. On this occasion we had met up with friends for a meal first.
The girl that served us had a serious attitude and spoke to us as though we were something on the bottom of her shoe. Word of advice- dont bring your problems to work. I am suprised shes got a job with a rude approach like that.

Sweets/ice cream is ridiculously priced. £9.15 for half a bag of sweets! What!?

The bar area is nice between the foors but none of the staff seem happy to be there.
Think a team meeting is needed to discuss the what customer service is.

Think we will stick to showcase for the time being.

2  Thank Ali M
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I can't fault the facilities at Cineworld, clean modern and very slick, however this is not a cheap day out. For one adult and two teenagers with a modest drink and snack £30. Come on Cineworld you can do better than this ordinary people can't afford these prices!!!

1  Thank Mark D
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Always been a bit wary of signing up for sites like this,dont want to be bombarded with adverts but touch wood all good get a members discount off tikets(always helps) on line service is excellent no hassle when picking up tickets

1  Thank paulturn
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Love the cinema, great bar, seating and screens, GET RID OF ALLOCATED SEATING!! It just feels awkward to ask people to move.

2  Thank Foodlover12345111111